Chapter 16

------------------------------------------3rd person----------------------------------------------

Once they all had finished their meal Sumi and Take grabbed their weapons and were ready to train with Alucard and Raven if she decided to join in.

"Save the training for tomorrow. I will show you two to your rooms and the bath...you both can use it." Raven stated while pinching her nose from the disturbing smell.

Sumi blushed in embarrassment. She couldn't have smelt that bad, right? Taka, definitely so. But her?

Alucard gave Raven a small kiss on the cheek and went back into the kitchen to do the dishes. She then turned around and went up the stairs with Sumi and Taka following. As they ventured through the many hallways, Sumi and Taka realized they would get lost easily.

"Are you worried that you might get lost?" Raven questioned.

"Yes" Taka and Sumi said.

"Need not fret. If it makes you feel better...Me and Alucard's room is just down that hallway. The guest bathroom that you two will be using is just two doors to your right. Also your rooms will be right here." Raven explained pointing to the guest bedroom with two beds in it.

"Oh that makes it better but um... how do we leave these halls to go outside in the morning?" Sumi asked.

"Simple. Its a right then left then once again a right then straight ahead. But if you forget that is okay. I will be waking you both in the morning and escort you two to the kitchen for breakfast." Raven explained again.

"So...not really important but you cook in the mornings?" Taka asked.

"Oh Heavens no. I don't cook in the mornings or night. I prefer cooking lunch...sometimes. But I do the dishes in the morning and afternoon." Raven said with a smile.

Suddenly another voice was heard.

"Still in the hallway love?" Alucard asked while putting his arm around Raven and kissed the crown of her head.

Sumi and Taka smiled at the two affectionate vampires. Despite being cold and dark creatures they held such warmth for each other.

"Yes darling. I just finished explaining to them where they will be situated at and that I will retrieve them in the morning." Raven said.

"You? Waking up early?" Alucard chuckled into his hand.

"Yes, I am." Raven said with a serious face.

"Ah- sorry to interrupt but...where is the towels? I would like to bathe now." Sumi asked.

"Oh! right away." Raven quickly went into a hallway closet and grabbed two towels. She gave them each one.

"Thank you" Sumi and Taka said.

Alucard had led Raven into their room so that they may bathe.

"I'm taking a shower first!" Taka shouted.

Sumi sighed and went into their shared rooms and sat down waiting for Taka to finish. However, it was only a second until Taka barged into the room.

"Sumi! Come take a bath with me! The bathroom is huge!" Taka shouted.

Sumi raised a brow and shrugged, grabbing her towel she followed Taka into the bathroom and was shocked by what she saw. Taka was right! The bathroom was huge. Two sets of toilets next to each other and a bowl to wash their hands...the best part was the bath itself. It was a huge pool shaped like a square.

"Isn't is cool Sumi?" Taka questioned.

"It is amazing. But what did you expect? This is a castle after all. It is nothing compared to that village." Sumi said.

Taka nodded his head. They both laid their towels on the edge of the bath and disrobed themselves. Sumi stuck her foot out and tested the water. Surprisingly, Taka knew what temperature Sumi liked. Her trance was soon broken when Taka splashed into the water.

"Come on Sumi. The water will become colder if you just stand there." Taka stated.

Sumi then jumped in. The water...it was so nice! She swam to the corner where a small bowl and different soaps waited (lye mixed with olive oil if we are going by history).

------

Alucard sat behind Raven lathering the soap on her skin. She gave out a content sigh.

"What do you think of them my love?" Alucard questioned.

"I think they are good people. The company...it is nice. It has been a while since we had this. Perhaps this is a gift to us." Raven said, leaning back onto Alucard.

"Oh? Who gave us this gift?" Alucard asked.

"Mmm don't know. Fate perhaps. Either way, we will cherish them and make them excellent fighters. With us training them...they can do our work while we protect the castle and the trove." Raven said.

"I agree with you my love. Now, let me wash the soap off you so that you may do the same to me." Alucard said, grabbing a small bowl and poured water on Raven's skin.

-------Short time skip----

Once they finished, the put on their night gowns and climbed onto bed. Entangling themselves into each other, Alucard began to rub Raven's back.

"Mmmm that feels nice Alucard." she opened her eyes "I love you, do you know that?"

"Of course I know you love me but do you know I love you?" Alucard replied with a small smirk.

"mhm I know darling. Now good night dear. See you in the morning." Raven said closing her eyes.

Alucard kissed her forehead and closed his eyes as well. Both falling asleep.

----Back to Sumi and Taka---

"That bath was great. Look! My fingers are pruning." Taka said, showing Sumi his fingers.

"It was nice...im tired now so lets get to bed. We have training tomorrow. Let us not forget that we came here to train." Sumi said.

"Right...well good night Sumi"

"Good night Taka."

They both laid in their beds with their weapons resting on a chest at the foot of the bed. Now all of the residents of the castle all fell asleep, excited for tomorrow.