Chapter 8

Godbrand Pov

Flashback

Today my men and I were going food hunting. We had encountered some human knights and decided to kill them. Currently we were running after them in the snowy woods.
I jumped very high and landed behind a human and decapitated him.

I pressed on forward and shouted, "Godbrand is here!"

A knight had turned around ready to face me...idiot. I clashed my sword against his and his sword shattered, just like his dreams to kill me. With my sword I slashed his face in half and went on to the next. I ran faster and jumped on a humans back to get to the one infront of him. I stabbed the man in the neck and slung it off, I turned to the man behind him. With my axe, I stabbed his head. Then there was only one left. He ran into the side of the mountain and I heard his gasp.
He was surrounded. My men were in the ship below him. He turned around with his sword in his left hand and dagger in the right.

"Ha! Brave livestock!" I shouted.

I ran to him and spun as I decapitated him with my axe. Then I began to fall into my ship.

"Look out!!" I shouted once more.

I made a swift landing and ran to the front of the ship and began to laugh.

"Godbrand!" I Yelled.

Flashback end

I began to open my eyes and laughed at that memory. Proud of my work.

"Ah! Blood. I have dreamed of my legendary life and now I am thirsty." I slammed the table "Fuck your eyes, man, bring me blood and beer."

One of the guards brought in a pink and it gave an oink. I cringed in disgust.

"No,no,no, that's not fair. Damn it all. That bloody woman is right. Somethings most be done." I said, disappointed.

Raven Pov

After the outburst with Alucard and I decided to stay on the second floor of the library and look around. I had gotten to a section where Alucard, Trevor, and Sypha all were. Alucard was on top of a bookshelf reading and Trevor looking at a mirror. Well a damaged distance mirror.

"What is this?" He asked.

"You don't know?" Sypha questioned.

"I don't know."

"This is your house." She remarked.

"Do you know everything in your house?" Trevor said.

"I don't have a house." She said.

"She doesn't have a house. She's a Speaker. She's a nomad." Alucard jumped in. Getting of from the bookshelf.

"It was rhetorical." Trevor said.

"A rhetorical house that she doesn't have." Alucard said.

"Just tell me what it is." Trevor said becoming inpatient.

I hopped of the second floor and stood infront if the mirror.

"It was a magic mirror." Sypha said.

"Also known as a distance mirror." I said. I was taking a good look at it. "Some of them even allow matter to pass through them, but...no"
I touched the engravings. They didn't go for the distance mirrors that I was used to. "This is just a simple remote-viewing mirror. A little of the activating language is chipped. A few tunes need re-cutting but workable."