Chapter 19

-------3rd Person(With Alucard's group)---------

"I thought we were going to look at the rest of the armory today. If it is, in fact, today." Taka said

"Taka isn't good at mornings. And this is some extra morning." Sumi said

"It is so much morning that it's actually still yesterday." Taka complained.

"Well, you shouldn't have stayed up so late exploring the castle." Alucard lectured

"We wanted to see the engine that moved the castle, can it be fixed? oh! and we wanted to check if Raven is okay." Sumi said

"Raven is fine, I checked on her this morning. She is doing well but her nose is stuck in a book. As for the engine...maybe. But it will take a very long time, and there are other things to do. Follow me." Alucard said

Sumi and Taka glared at him and looked at each other as they followed him.

"What could be more important than that?" Taka asked

"So many things. I'm not going anywhere Taka. The castle has moved for the last time. I have places to guard." Alucard led them to his make shift elevator. 

He closed the latch and down they went. Once at the bottom he locked the elevator to the floor so that it doesn't go up while the boulder goes back down. They walked into the Belmont trove and Alucard turned on the lights. 

"Magic lanterns." Sumi said

"Lightning. Not magic." Alucard corrected.

"You put lightning into lamps and you tell us it's not magic?" Spoke Taka

"It's really not. The Parthians were storing lightning in jars 200 years before Christ." Sumi and Taka looked at him "This is the Belmont Hold. The final repository of a family who spent generations learning how to do one thing: kill monsters. Including vampires. Also there are things from the Locke's that are here as well. They worked closely with each other." He explained. 

"You want to learn everything about killing vampires? The Belmonts and Locke's made it their lives and they wrote it all down. Do you understand the anatomy of a vampire?" Alucard continued. 

"You put a stabby thing into their heart and they go boom." Taka said confidently.

"Its a bit more complicated than that. Good start, though." Alucard said.

"What about people?" Sumi asked

"Im fairly sure you know how to kill people." replied Alucard

"Cho had many human warrior slaves. Maybe more than we can take on our own." Sumi said

"Well we can look at tactics."

"And the lightning lamps. Can lightning be a weapon too? Could you make lightning kill a lot of people at once?" Taka asked.

This was a lot for Alucard to take in. He began to feel slightly overwhelmed.

"Lets start small shall we?"

"Of course. We are just worried about a lot of things. You and Raven are being incredibly kind, and we are very grateful." Sumi said.

"I know you're worried. Taka you need to understand that I'm not just passing on ways to murder people."

"I do. It's just that the odds are so stacked against us. I can't sleep. That's why I was wandering around the castle all night. Sumi was just keeping me company" Taka said

"Alright, alright. But...you do need to understand. I'm sharing all of this with you so that you'll remember and pass it on. Not just the war-making" Alucard looked around and began to remember his friends and smiled "everything. I think Trevor Belmont would like the idea of equipping a new generation of monster hunters."