Chapter 19 part2

-----3rd Person----

When Alucard came back to the castle, he was ready to grab the baskets and cook lunch but was shocked to see that lunch was already done. Sumi and Taka were already almost done with their lunch. Raven brought Alucards plate to him. The food was still hot.

"Thank you darling. This was a nice surprise." He said.

She kissed his cheek and replied with "I got hungry and decided to cook for everyone."

"It is delicious Raven." Taka said with his mouth full.

"Taka is right. It is good." Sumi said after a swallow of her food.

"I'm glad you both like it." Raven said.

As she ate she noticed that both of their braid were coming undone. Her stomach churned. Raven did not like the feeling so she tried to ignore it. They both train lot and their hair messes up, it means nothing. Raven kept reassuring herself. She then felt a hand on her own.

"Are you okay?" Alucard asked.

"I'm just fine." She lied.

She didn't want to worry anyone. Not even Alucard.

------Time Skip-----

"The armory here is beautiful. I expected there to be more magical weapons, though." Taka said.

Taka walked beside Raven and Sumi. Alucard walked hand in hand with Raven.

"My father was an accomplished magician. He held enough power within himself that he felt magically enhanced weapons to be unnecessary. He preferred physical things to be themselves." Alucard replied.

"Do you?" Sumi asked.

"I don't have a strong opinion. Magic and Science are two sides of the same coin to me." Aluacrd replied

Raven did not say anything, that fueled Taka and Sumi's inner rage.

"Are you sure the castle can't be moved?" Taka asked.

Raven began to giggle. She remembered Sypha melting it. Good times.

"I'm sure." Alucard said, trying not to sound annoyed

"The castle cannot be moved, the engines are melted after all." Raven explained

"There's not something you're not telling us?" Taka pressed further.

"No" Alucard and Raven replied.

In the minds of Sumi and Taka, it sounded as if they rehearsed this.

"Would you tell us if there's something you're not telling us?" Taka asked.

"Excuse me?" Alucard turned around.

Raven raised an arched eyebrow. Are they seriously questioning them? After all they did for those humans.

"And you Raven? Feeling out of it?" Sumi asked

"I told you all I am fine. Don't ask again." Raven snared. She cleared her throat "please"

"It's just that...there are some parts of the castle you avoid showing us. You too Raven. Things you don't talk about." Sumi said.

"I promise I'm okay. Alucard and I will tell you more about the castle when the time comes." Raven said.

"It is a big castle. Filled with centuries of material, like the Hold. We have plenty of time together, don't we?" Alucard said.

Raven and Alucard smiled at them. Sumi and Taka linked arms with the two vampires.

"Yes we do." Sumi said with a closed eyes smile.