Chapter 4

Alright! Welcome season 2 of Castlevania!
(My favorite teddy bear) |
\/
Hector POV

Dracula had called all his generals for a meeting and I was running late. I passed through various halls and I had to pass the vampires in Dracula a uniform.

"Pardon." I say quietly.

They hissed at me so I walked faster towards Isaac, my companion, who is also a devil forge master. I put my hand on his shoulder, alerting him that I was here. In the distance, you could hear Godbrand fighting the air.

"Now stand up like a man." Godbrand Said into the air.

Dracula then walked down the steps to his throne. He stood and had his arms out.

"My generals. We prosecute a good war. In killing my wife, humanity has proven to me that they don't deserve Wallachia. Wallachia will now become our seat. We will scour them off the land."

He clenched his fist in pure rage, you can tell he was pissed at the humans, excluding Isaac and I.

"We will continue to use the night hordes, all the creatures of terror that humanity once drove away. Afterwards, I think I will give Wallachia to them. Perhaps that will be better."

The vampire generals gave a look that was...anger? I continued looking at Dracula for his orders.

"Hector, Isaac, present me with plans for our next steps today." Dracula said about to leave to his study, once again.

Isaac gave a nod as did I until a certain Viking vampire shouted.

"The only two humans in your inner court, and they are the ones who will plan our next attack?"

"The only two generals in my court who are not driven by thirst. The only two who are bound by loyalty and intellect. True, they are not vampires like you and I, Godbrand. And that is why I trust them. For we are about the business of wiping humanity from the Earth...and they still stand with me." Dracula said going to his study.

The vampire began to discuss amongst themselves, turning into an argument.

"What the hell was that? He summons us from all over the world, tells us its war, we're finally putting the screws to the livestock and taking over, and now this? Turning the whole thing over to a couple of humans? What is this shit?"

Isaac and I began to walk up the steps to go to Dracula, obviously trying to ignore Godbrand.

"Hey! Where are you two going?"Godbrand asked.

"We're going to talk to him." I say calmly.

"Why would be want to talk to you rather than me? Perhaps he wants to meet with his own kind." He asked, slightly upset.

"Godbrand, you've never met anything you didn't kill, fuck, or make a boat out of." I say, simply telling the truth.

"I don't understand why our lord doesn't tie you up outside with the animals." Isaac said, whilst walking up the stairs.

I quickly caught up to him and I heard Godbrand say, "Bigot! I like boats. I'm a fucking Viking. We're supposed to make boats out of things."

My god he was clearly pissed off now. After walking for a few, we made it to Dracula's study.

"Master?"

"Hector. Isaac. You may approach." Dracula says.

Isaac puts a hand to his chest and humbly says, "We are honored by your faith in us. But to serve you correctly we have to ask—"