Chapter 5 part 2

Raven Pov

There suddenly there was a sound.

"You hear that?" Trevor asked.

"Animals humping in the undergrowth. Wait, no." Alucard said.

We all stood up and Trevor got rid of the fire. I had clenched my sword, ready to attack.

"Which is the nearest town? Is it still Gresit?" Trevor asked.

"Arges is closer to us." I say.

Trevor ran to a tree and climbed up it, Alucard and I walked in front of them with our swords pointing at them. Sypha put her hood on and got ready to use magic if necessary.

"No further." Alucard said.

Two of the ran towards Alucard and with his vampire powers he teleported to the right of them. His sword suddenly burst into blue flames and stabbed them both.

A demon made its way towards me and I used my vampiric speed to slice him in half.
The rest of the demons growled. Another two made their way to use. One demon had a spear whilst the other one flew with the demon. The first demon dropped and charged at Alucard. I quickly ran in front of him and parried the attack. Alucard was dodging the attack from the flying demon. Before my sword pierced the demon, the other demon grabbed it and flew off slightly.

Trevor used his whip and hit the flying demon, dropping the other. I ran towards it and it partied my attack and he tried to stab me but I dodged and sliced his neck opened. The demon was spazzing out and it pushed me and landing right on top. It's dead body just laid there.

"Tch, disguising." I say.

I pushed the hideous thing off me. A hand made it was way to mine and picked me up. It was Alucard.

"Thank you." I say.

"You can thank me later." He said.

We all began to dodge the balls of fire that was coming at us. The last three demons just kept on going. I dropped my sword and made a stop motion with my hand only stopping the ones coming at me, Sypha did the same to protect the boys. We both fired it back, killing two of the demons. The last big one was choking on fire. I made an up motion with my hand and the demon blew up into two.

The small fire breathing demon, we all thought we killed, suddenly flew up and went away. I began to look around for my sword. It was too dark to see and the snow covered everything. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Alucard with my sword.

"I thought you could use this." He said, slyly.

I giggled and grabbed my sword.

"Thank you...again." I say.

He only nodded with a smile.

"Nobody is going to Arges tonight." He said.

Sypha and Trevor made their way to us and sighed.

Isaac POV

As usual, when I'm alone I gave myself my punishment. I grabbed the whip with spikes and repeatedly lash myself on my back. Then a memory came up.

Flashback

I sat on the floor crying in pain because my master was lashing me.

"You thieving little shit." My master said whipping me again and again. I gave out cry's of pain but that is t stop him.

"I didn't steal anything. I'm trying to learn." I say, hopping he would stop.

It only stopped for a moment.