Chapter 13

This chapter contains smut, if you aren't interested in reading then you may skip.

Also this is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's weird.

Raven Pov

It's been days since the battle against Dracula and I'm still in the same clothes. I probably smell like sweat, blood, definitely alcohol, maybe piss?
All in all, I don't smell attractive. My hair is probably a mess and my face probably has died blood on it. I don't look attractive.
To answer my problem, I need a shower or a long bath. Bath it is!

The castle was still pretty big since I still technically "moved in". I always had to ask Alucard where everything was. I know he is still grieving so I won't bother him. So maybe if I bathe and dress up for him, he'll feel happier. I began to make our way to our bedroom, which was previously Dracula's and Lisa's bedroom. There was a huge wardrobe which possessed Dracula's and Lisa's clothes. I opened the wardrobe and looked at the various dresses.

Yellow....no
Orange...no
Forest green....maybe
Navy blue...hnn...no
Burgundy....possible

One had caught my attention. It was a simple white dress with yellow trimming. Usually I'd never wear anything bright but maybe I could make an exception. Then I began to look through various drawers and found a neatly folded towel.
And I thought everything here would be untidy.  So after grabbing all those stuff I began to look for a bathroom with a large tub.

Once I found the bathroom I stuffed the drainer with a small towelette. Then giving the water a go, setting the water to a hot temperature. I began to disrobe and forgetting to close the door. Once I finished taking my clothes off I stepped into the tub and sat down, relaxing my muscles.

"Ahh~" I moaned, in content.

A song popped into my head and I began to hum and lather my self in the warm water.

"My heart is pierced is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold~"

"I would hope you're singing about me." A voice spoke.

I gasped and turned around.

"Alucard! You frightened me." I say, quickly covering myself with my arms.

Alucard kneeled at the foot of the tub and put his hand on my cheek.

"You have a lovely voice. One that could draw men in. A sirens voice." Alucard said, his hand going to my neck.

"Can it draw a vampire in?" I say, in a lustful voice.

"Perhaps."

"Be my sailor bold?" I asked.

Alucard stood up and began to take off his coat. Then his shirt. Leaving only his pants. His boots were long gone.

"Sing again for me." Alucard said.

I smirked and continued.

"From Tower Hill to Blackwall
I'll wander, weep, and moan
All for my jolly sailor
Until he sails home"

Alucard proceeded to take off his pants and step into the bath. He brought our bodies closer until I was pressed up against him. He grabbed the soap from behind me and lathered it onto his hands.
Alucard then began to rub my shoulders and went down to my waist. I leaned my head onto his chest, feeling pleased. His arms snaked around me and brought his hand up onto my breast and began to rub. Alucard brought his head onto my neck and bit hard.