Chapter 10

Raven Pov

The bang became louder and much more stronger.

"Can we get that magic mirror working?" Trevor asked.

"I think so but I can't do two things at once here." Sypha replied, frantically.

"I know some Chaldaic. I know how to operate a distance mirror. Which shall I do?" Alucard asked.

"There is no time to be asking questions, just get to it." I said, walking past all of them, sword in hand.

"Mm, uh...I don't know what to do cause I can't do either." Trevor said.

"Come on, Belmont! Time to choose! Just as Raven said, we don't have time! You're either a lucky drunk or the last son of a warrior dynasty. Which is it?!" Alucard shouted.

"Uhh..."

"Don't let Raven be the only person fighting those things damnit! Help her!" Alucard growled.

"Hmm. Okay. Get the mirror working!" Trevor said.

"I think we're going to see the size and disposition of the attacking force fairly quickly with her own eyes, Belmont." Alucard said.

"I'm forced to agree. Do you have a further suggestion?" Trevor asked.

"Are you asking my advice?" Alucard asked as he was still working on the mirror.

"We're working together, Alucard. You're still a bastard, but you are the bastard I choose to fight alongside back in Gresit. Do you have a problem with any of that?"

"None at all." Alucard said, face softening.

Trevor has used his Morning star whip to propel himself up to where I am.

"Took you long enough." I comment.

"I apologize." He said.

He ran to get a plank of wood and set it at the door. The door only just opened.

"Sooo smart." I say sarcastically, going through the door.

Dracula POV

I walked into the teleportation room and looked at the source of the castles teleportation.

"Braila. Just to keep The peace between squabbling creatures who is starve and die before the end of the year, anyway. Ah well. So long as you bring silence." I say to my self.

With a swift motion of my hand the source moves sporadically, taking use to Braila.

"To Braila, then."

Raven POV

As I was about to run up the stairs Trevor pulled my arm back, preventing me from moving further.

"What is it now?!" I shouted.

"Let me protect you." Trevor said.

"I can protect myself just fine." I yanked his hand off my arm.

"Alucard will kill me if he saw a scratch on you." Trevor said.