Chapter 2

Eren heard the sound of his alarm clock and groaned along with Armin who had stayed the night and slept in his bedroom.
Its not that Eren's family didn't have another bedroom just Eren and Armin have always slept on the same bed every time they slept over so it was a normal thing to them.

He quickly turned off the alarm clock and got dress while Armin got dressed in the bathroom. Eren had a bathroom in his bedroom. After they were done they went downstairs and saw no one except Eren's brother Zeke eating.

Zeke was Eren's older half-brother. Zeke lost his mom at age 3 to a disease but then his dad got married again and then Eren came along. Zeke was 20 years old while Eren was 15. Zeke loves his stepmom but there is a photo of his mom in the living room and everyone respects it.

Zeke is goes to Maria University but the University is close by so he still lives here but he does work a lot so Eren doesn't see him much so he gets really happy when he does.

"Morning, bro, where are mom and dad?" asked Eren

"Dad left to an emergency in the hospital and mom went the store since we're low on food," answered Zeke "Good to see you, Armin."

"You too Zeke," said Armin while going to look for his breakfast

"Anyways there is food left by mom," said Zeke getting ready to leave the house "Do you guys need a ride to school?"

"Nah we are going to the cafe close by to meet up with a friend," said Eren getting breakfast

Eren texted Mikasa last night and asked if they could meet at her place in the morning and she said yes. Today they woke up a bit earlier than usual just to go there

"Ok then see you, baby bro, and nice to see you, Armin, " said Zeke while messing up Eren hair

Before Eren could complain Zeke had left

"Idiot" he mumbled but Armin heard it and chuckled

[Fake Lovers, Kinda]

Eren and Armin arrived at the cafe or Mikasa's house which was not too far away it was just a 5-minute walk.

They went inside by the front so they were inside the cafe. There were no customers inside so they assumed they were the first ones.

They saw a beautiful woman with long black hair and a bit short at the cash register. They went up to her.

"Hey, how can I help you today?" she said with a smile

"Hello, we aren't here to order anything we here to meet our friend Mikasa," said Eren

Eren always had to talk because Armin is always scared to do so.

"Oh, you are who she is waiting for, of course," she said smiling "Mikasa, dear, your friends are here!"

In just a few seconds the door that said, employees only opened and Mikasa came in to view. Mikasa smile and waved hello

"Hey, Mikasa you ready to go," asked Eren

"I want to drink my morning tea first, " she said looking at the woman

"Of course dear why don't you boys sit down and have some too." said the woman "oh how rude of me sorry I am Kuchel Ackerman, Mikasa's mother."

Armin and Eren looked shocked because Mikasa's mom looked so young but they soon snapped out of it.

"Eren Yeager and this my friends Armin Arlert," said Eren, and Armin just gave a simple hello

"Mikasa, can you ask your brother what is taking so long?" asked Kuchel

Mikasa sighs and nods and leaves