Chapter 18

"HOLY SHIT!!!"

"THE FUCK!!!"

"WHY!!!"

"Oí shitheads you are spilling popcorn everywhere,"

"Brother can you not complain about the popcorn on the ground and watch the movie?"

"Tch it's not even that scary," said Levi

"Who said it was scary haha?" Said Jean obviously scare as he was using Marco as a sort of shield

"Says the dumbass who is hiding and shaking making popcorn fall on the floor," said Eren who was using Levi as a shield

Everyone was once again at Reiner and Bertholdt's house. They were all watching all the Conjuring movies and everyone was scared excepted Levi, Mikasa, and Annie.

They all sat in the same spots they were at last time. Erwin and Armin were cuddling on one of the small couches with Hange right next to them. Reiner and Bertholdt shared the big couch with Annie and Mikasa. Marlo and Hitch cuddled on the other small couch. Connie and Sasha sat on the floor. Historia was on Ymir's lap as they sat on the rocking chair. Jean and Marco shared a big bean bag. Eren and Levi shared the other one of the big bean bags.

"AHH!!!"

Everybody got quite because their eardrums were hurting.

"Shitty glasses would you lower the volume?"

"Hange please not too loud," said Historia getting her ears covered by Ymir

"Shit now my eardrums hurt," said Reiner earning a nod from everyone

Hange instead of quieting down started to laugh loudly making everyone throw a pillow or popcorn at them.

"Hange can you not be to loud?" said Eren while hugging Levi

"Don't bother, shitty glasses doesn't shut their mouth even if it's the end of the world," said Levi hugging Eren back

"Just like you lovebirds don't admit you are dating or like each other," said Hange and everyone seem to agree because they started looking at Hange, Levi and Eren

"We are not," said Eren and Levi shot Hange a dead glare causing everyone to look away and just focused on the movie.

Hange back down and started watching the movie again.

Eren looked at Levi and whispered "I have a feeling they won't stop asking anytime soon,"

"Well that the consequences of doing this type prank," whispered Levi back

Eren just sighed and they both went back to watching the movie

By the end of the third movie everyone was passed out except Eren and Levi. Eren was only awake because Levi instead they clean since there was a mess on the floor and Eren didn't want Levi to die of a heart attack before his birthday.

"Can't you brats clean?" said Levi while sweeping popcorn

"They can they just choose not to except Connie he generally doesn't know how to clean," said Eren while picking up cans of soda "Good thing you didn't go to his room when you went to his party or you would of died and Connie would of gone to jail,"

Levi rolled his eyes and said "Instead of saying the usual shit out of your mouth finish picking those cans up,"

Eren just mocked Levi when he turned around and continued to do his task but then he remembered something and started laughing.

"Would you mind telling me what is so fucking funny?"

"Haha nothing I was just remembering the dare Ymir did to me in Connie's party,"