Chapter 5

Eren was getting ready for Connie's party. Nothing too special because Connie's parties usually go downhill.

Eren's parents let him go and he could stay the night if he wanted. Zeke volunteered to drive him there since he was also going out and Connie's house was kind of far.

They arrived a bit early but it seemed like the party had just started since almost everyone else was there already.

"Well, have fun baby bro," said Zeke as Eren was getting out of the car "Oh also do you have protection?"

"What the hell Zeke?" Said Eren with a huge blush

Zeke laughed at his brother's embarrassment and apologized

"Sorry couldn't help myself, "

Eren glared at him and said "Asshole"

"Yeah, yeah I know," said Zeke with a chuckle "See you then, "

"Yeah see you, idiot, " said Eren while also punching Zeke on the shoulder.

After Zeke drove off, Eren noticed there was a car right behind. It must have arrived while he was talking to Zeke because the people were just unbuckling their seatbelts.

"Hi Eren, " said Mikasa "Who was that you were talking to?"

"Oh just my older brother, Zeke, " said Eren "Hi Levi, "

"Hey, shitty brat, " said Levi with a blank expression again

They walked together inside and Eren rang the doorbell. Jean answered the door and when he looked at Eren and said "Oh it's you Satan, " but then he saw Mikasa and Levi and immediately said "Come in, " with an obviously scared expression

Eren tried his hardest not to laugh at Jean's face but a chuckle escaped every once in a while.

Eren saw his friends all sitting in the living room laughing and talking. Eren also noted how Armin and Erwin were sitting next to each other. Mikasa sat next to Annie which left him and Levi looking for somewhere to sit. They found somewhere but they noticed it was a love seat but Levi didn't seem to care because he just sat on it and gave Eren a look of are going to sit down or are going to make me force you. Eren decided that he didn't want any broken bones so he sat down. They reserved a weird look from Mikasa but it seemed she ignored it since she shrugged.

Levi and Eren were close to each other since the loveseat was a bit small. Their legs touched each other and so did their shoulders. Levi didn't seem to care but Eren felt weird being next to him.

"Hey everyone let's play a game, " said Connie

Everyone said sure

"Which game are we playing?" asked Hanji

"How about truth or dare?" said Connie

"Oh no, " whispered Eren along with Armin

"What is it?" asked Levi

"When Connie suggests we play truth or dare we end up spilling all of our tea, he asks the spiciest questions, "

Levi just seemed unamused and said "Sound fun, " and Eren gave him a look that said 'Are you fucking kidding me?'

Eren let out a groan but decide it was better than nothing.

"Ok seeing no objections I will start, " said Connie "Marco, truth or dare?"

"Umm truth, I guess, "

Connie smirked and said, "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Marco blushed and said "Y-yes, "