Chapter 17

"How was thanksgiving?" asked Armin as him and Eren were walking to class

"It was fun besides the scratch on my nose it was fun, " said Eren's looking at Armin who seemed a bit off "Is something wrong?"

Armin immediately looked at Eren and said "No nothing,"

"Armin I have said this before, you are a horrible liar,"

Armin sigh and said "Please don't tell anybody,"

"Promise, what is it?"

"Well, you see me and Erwin may or may not have lost our virginities, "

Eren's froze for a second but then realized that Armin made a grammar mistake.

This was serious.

"You did what!" said Eren rather loudly

"I know I know I'm sorry I know it's stupid but I couldn't help myself and also lower your voice, "

"No no no no no no no it's ok, it's ok but were you prepared, if you were alright with it and you thought you were ready then it's ok,"

Armin had a blushing embarrassed look

"I told him I was ready, "

"It's all right then but also I was wondering why you were limping a bit that explains a lot, "

Armin get redder if even possible

Eren's just laughed not loud enough for the r people to hear and said "I can't believe my best friend lost his innocence before me, "

Armin still had the blush on his face but still join in laughing

When they stopped, Armin said "Please don't tell anybody I want to tell them myself, "

"Don't worry buddy I'll keep my lips shut but can you at least let me tell Levi he's good at keeping secrets don't worry I just wanna share to at least him, "

Armin sighed and said "Fine but make sure he doesn't say anything, I don't even think I would have the confidence to tell him something like that, "

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't, " said Eren with a little laugh

Armin then said "Are you sure you and Levi are not a thing?"

"Here we go again and I said it 1 million times and the answer is always the same, no, "

"All right just checking, I'm gonna be late, "

"All right then, see you later,"

[Fake Lovers, Kinda]

It was lunchtime and Eren and Levi were again in their favorite spot under the tree

Since they started fake dating Levi was put his arm around Eren waist and buried his head on the crooks of his neck.

Eren's at first found it weird but he got used to it

They weren't doing much, just chatting about things and then suddenly Eren remembered