Chapter 4

It was the day before Connie's party. Eren and his friends were looking forward to it. Mikasa told everyone that after a lot of convincing Levi agreed to go but the only reason he agreed was that his mother told him to just take care of Mikasa.

Everyone was outside again chatting and laughing. Eren noticed that Mikasa had gotten very close with Annie but he knew it wasn't his business.

Ever since the incident with Floch and Levi. Floch had left Eren alone but he still gave him pervy looks. Eren ignored Floch but it felt impossible.

The past week Eren decide it was a good idea to procrastinate and because of that, his grades were dropping.

"Eren!" yelled whispered, Armin

"Huh, what, " Said Eren who had snapped out of his daydream.

"Eren if you don't listen you won't pass English, " said Armin

Eren just sighed exaggeratedly but then he got a text from Mikasa

'You and Armin can come over, I heard from Armin you needed help with English'

Eren smiled and told Armin. Armin agreed but told Eren that they were going to study.

They walked there and planned on ordering something since what was the harm.

They arrived and entered the cafe.

"Oh, hello boys," said Ms. Ackerman

"Hi, Ms. Ackerman, looking good as always," said Eren while Armin just gave "Hello"

"No need to flatter me Eren, " said Ms. Ackerman "So what I help you with?"

"We are here to see Mikasa but we also like two black teas, a fruit cake, and a bag of oatmeal cookies, please, "

"Of course they will be done in a minute, " said Ms. Ackerman "Mikasa your friends are here!"

Eren didn't even try to tell Ms. Ackerman how much it costs because Ms. Ackerman would always say there was no need and she can be extremely persuasive, so to not feel too bad they didn't order anything too expensive.

Armin and Eren went to sit at their usual table and waited for Mikasa, who came out with Levi.

"Hey, guys, " said Mikasa while Levi stayed silent

The Ackerman siblings then sat down.

"Levi is going to help me tutor you Eren because he is better at explaining it than I am, " said Mikasa

Eren nodded and soon Ms. Ackerman brought them their order.

Eren saw Mikasa making a face at his fruit cake.

"What's wrong?" asked Eren

"You eat that?" asked Mikasa

"Yeah, what is wrong with it?"

"I'm sorry but I don't like it is off to me,"

"Oh that's fine, I am not offended, "

Armin soon joined in. "Don't worry I don't like it either, Mikasa, "

"I don't know what it is the problem with it, I like it, " said Levi out of nowhere

"Really?!" said Eren a bit loud

"Yeah any problem with that?" said Levi

"No, it's just not many people like fruit cake many people I see give me a face, " said Eren

"They are idiots then, " said Levi "I like my fruit cake with eggnog, "

"Really, So do I but again, I get face thrown at me,"