Brothers // 💛

Pairing-Tubbo, Dream, Lani and Drista
Type-Platonic
Triggerwarnings-is divorce a trigger?
Au-
Dream and Tubbo are brothers but no one knows that beside their family and irl friends of course.
W
hen Dream was 12 and Tubbo was 8 their parents divorced. Dream and Drista went with their dad and moved across the country, until Dream was 17, they then moved to America. Dream has a British accent but hides it.

_________________________

*Tommy pov*

Tubbolive just went live.

I saw the notification of my bestfriend Tubbo going live. I remember him telling me about how excited he was for this stream.

I click the notification and wait for my twitch to load up. I see Tubbo standing in the middle of the kitchen, he has his phone out and is talking to someone just off camera.

I suddenly hear the sound of my phone ringing. I look down to see Tubbo calling me.

"Hey," I said, as I turned my camera to me.

"Hi Tommy, do you have my stream open?" He said, he was absolutely beaming. I have never seen him smile so wide.

"Yeah, but I'm not looking at it right now."

"Look!"

I look up to see three other people in the kitchen. The shortest, I recognized as Tubbo's little sister Lani. There were two other people, a tall blonde guy standing just to the right of Tubbo, he was more focused on something else. The other person was a girl, she was slightly taller than Lani, she had blondish hair.

"I'm gonna put you on the counter Tommy," Tubbo said suddenly, Inmust have zoned out.

"Yeah okay," I decided not to question the people there, knowing Tubbo would probably explain it.

"Okay chat!" Tubbo started. "Today we are gonna do a cooking stream with my siblings."

"This is my older brother Clayton," Tubbo pointed to the taller man who waved slightly smiling. "And these are my sisters, Lani and Drista."

________________________

Yeah I just lost all motivation, so I guess use your ✨imagination✨

Words:341