History hates lovers // 🧡

Ship: c!beeduo + c!tntduo
Type: ship Fluff
Trigger warnings: none

I just want to say, cc!tubbo and cc!ranboo have both confirmed that their dream smp characters are romantically involved. I DO NOT SHIP THE CONTENT CREATORS, ONLY THE CHARACTERS.

________________________

"Good morning, love." Tubbo heard his husband's sleepy voice from beside him.

"Morning." He smiled turning to face the enderman.

He brushed the brunette hair away from his beloveds face, slowly bring his hand down, gliding his hand along his scars.

"Prettybo." He whispered.

"Shut up!" The older laughed, pushing his pillow into the youngers face before rising from their bed.

"Hm." He smiled, putting the pillow back into it's place.

_________________________

"Bye Micheal" Ranboo said making his way out of his son's room.

The two teenagers made their way toward The Dream Smp, laughing.

Ranboo reached down, taking the smallers scarred hand into his. He rubbed his thumb along the back of Tubbos hand.

A small hum of contentment escaped the brunettes mouth, a smile planted on his face.

__________________________

"Are you and Tubbo friends, Ranboo?" The famous Wilbur Soot asked him.

"Uh.. Yeah!!" The enderman fiddled with his ring on his finger, trying to be as subtle as possible.

"That's good!" Wilbur gave a smirk before turning back to Quackity.

__________________________
Small but I couldn't stop thinking about that one tiktok audio.
Words:228