Sadness // 💜

I dont wanna cry anymore.

I'm so fucking tired of crying.

People say it feels good to cry,but I think their wrong.

It hurts to cry.

I dont know how to deal with the level of stress that I feel anymore.

I dont know how to deal with the stress of having less than two weeks to turn in all my missing assignments.

I dont know how to deal with the stress of being forced into a sport I was tormented and bullied in.

I dont know how to deal with the stress of finding out that I am not only not straight but not cis aswell.

I'm tired of having to ask my closest friends if their proud of me rather than my parents.

I'm tired of having to make sure the door is closed no matter were I am, because when I was a kid I was not aloud to close my door, not even to change.

I'm tired of jumping everytime there is a knock at the bathroom door because my dad took away the bathroom doors lock when I was young.

I'm tired of being used and manipulated by those I trusted the most.

I'm tired of not being able to sleep because one specific song came up on my tiktok fyp.

I'm tired of telling my online bestfriend that I have a headache or I have a lot of homework to do, just because I cant find the motivation to get out of bed.

I'm tired of having to listen to my dad's misogynistic, racist, transphobic, homophobic shit.

I'm so fucking tired.