.- 0.1

"...D-Don't mock me! I have studied the..."

As soon as consciousness enters your current state, your eyes immediately shoot open.

Despite your eyes being wide open, nothing but darkness enters your field of view. Blinking a few times, nothing comes into sight, and all you can use are your few senses. The recognizable smell of an old classroom flows through your nose; smell of sharpies, chalk, and other school necessities engulf you, the familiar smell is taken as a way of comfort from your past. Your body feels like it's squeezed into a box, as if treated like a doll.

For your sense of hearing, a few voices could be heard exchanging in conversation. Each voice is slightly muffled, but still able to be distinguished. You can't make out exactly what is being exchanged, as it still felt as if you were still in a dream, your body felt as if it is too malnourished to listen to any commands given to it from your consciousness.

Suddenly, a harsh cramp reveals itself at the back of your head, making you clutch it in pain. Memories feel as if they're slipping out of your head, the feeling of it pouring like water to a drain goes through you. No.. wait! I need to remember... You mentally plead, roughly shutting your eyes in discomfort. Despite all of your efforts, no memories come to mind no matter how hard you try. All that comes to head are basic facts about yourself.

Before you can put too much thought into your memories, you completely forget about them ever existing.

"Plus, I have the appearance of..."

The lack of sight was suffocating, and the grip of the darkness seemed to be keeping you hostage. Your movements are confined, and each time you attempt to move a body part, it's stopped by a sudden rough force.

Eventually, after sitting in the cramped space for a few seconds, the grips of consciousness and your sense of sight flows back into your body. In front of you, it appears there is a slight outline of brightness, shown in a rectangular form.

Who am I again? Memories answering your question began to flood your mind as soon as you ask that to yourself. Ah, that's right! I'm Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Archer.

Moving your left hand to your back, you check if your bow is still hanging there and lightly track your fingers across the brim of wood. Ah, thank god. It's still there. You mentally let out a sigh of gratefulness.

You move your arms around the locker to feel your surroundings. It feels as if you're in a rectangular box. A... box? Perhaps it's a very small closet? No, that can't be it... You ponder, continuing to feel around.

You lightly trace your fingers along with the thin light, a metallic wall being connected with your finger. A metal wall. Probably a door, since the light shines through as if it were one. You grin to yourself at finding something out.

"He taught me so many things... Until finally, he enrolled me in high school."

The voices again? Who exactly is out there? Why am I here, and are these the people who placed me in this confinement? You silently question, feel around the weird box. ...I should try to get out.

You lightly push on the door in front of you, and it hardly budges.

Reeling back, you get ready to throw yourself onto the wall to break through it out of desperation to escape the dark confinement. 3...2...1...!