.- 1.4

First off—

I want to apologize for the out-of-character Miu! I really want Y/n and Miu to become friends, but I for some reason can't bring myself to write anything... lewd for her character's personality. There are so many moments her weird remarks would work, but I personally just can't bring myself to write any of it! When I can, though, I surely will. Apologies again!

———

Ding Dong Bing—

I groan as loudly as possible and pick up a pillow.

"Shut the hell up! Why is it so hard to get sleep here!?" I yell out and throw a pillow to the monitor. I pick up the second pillow on my bed and cover my ears with it, trying to tune out what the bears are saying. Reaching out to grab the blanket, which was messily spread out on the floor from when I was asleep, I reach my arm out—

"Motherfuuuuu—!" I groan out, as I fall off my bed from the attempt of grabbing the blanket. "—cker!" I finish, as I fall completely to the ground. Whoever sleeps in the dorm under mine, I silently apologize.

I sigh and slowly push myself off the ground, and all of my doubt and worry comes back to me as I do so.

The time limit ends tomorrow night... do Shuichi and Kaede have some kind of plan with that door in the library? Perhaps they're planning some way to get into the door along with finding the mastermind...?

After slowly pushing myself up, I walk to the closet and change out of my pajamas...

...After finishing that, I slowly open my door and am met face-to-face with a certain blonde inventor. "Heee?! Y/n! Don't scare me like that, asshole!" She screams out, an embarrassed look on her face.

"Hngh... Miu shut the hell up... It's too early to be screaming..." I rub one eye with my fist and rub the back of my neck with the other hand.

"It's never too early to be scre—"

"It's too early for your weird jokes, too." I cut her off before she can make some weird, lewd joke.

"Okay, whatever buzzkill! But guess what?!" She asks a little too loud for my liking.

"...From you're yelling, is your lab up?" I guess, beginning to cross my arms.

"H-How'd you-"

"I'm physic. It's my secret Ultimate Talent." I joke, cockily grinning at her.

"As if! But whatever, my lab is up! After we go to the dining hall, we should hang out there together!" She gushes.

"Sure, why not? How come you're so friendly with me now...?" I ask, slightly suspicious. As much as I wanna trust Miu, we are in a game of murder...

"Heee?! A-Are we not friends?" She stutters, waving her hands in the air.

"O-Oh... Yeah, we're friends Miu. Sorry for the... misunderstanding...?" I question my own response, "But... Urm, anyway, we should hurry to the dining hall." I begin to walk past her, and to a motion with my hand that says 'follow me'!

I push open the glass doors to the dormitory, "After you, Ms. Inventor." I jokingly speak, bowing down and holding the door open for her.

"Heee?! Y-You have to stop doing that! Fuckin' weirdo!" She stutters out, obviously embarrassed, but walks through the door anyway.

Looking around the outside, I see a couple of fellow students standing around... Keebo is standing next to a large, seemingly locked, door. We should approach Keebo...! He's always cool, right? And Miu might want to talk to him, since their talents sort of go together.