.- 1.1

"The Ultimate Academy for Girted Juveniles School Regulations... So these are the rules..." Ryoma mutters out, looking towards a random direction.

"I do not understand why someone... would force us to do this?" Kirumi speaks, putting a finger to her mouth and looking to the ground.

Kokichi smiled and put his arms behind his head, "But the rules are pretty cut and dry. This game doesn't seem like it'll be boring."

"That's not the problem!" The girl with a green bow in her hair exclaimed, putting her arms out.

"Please lower your voice. It is ruining the atmosphere." The masked boy requested.

"I don't see why they would have us do this without actual reasoning, just like Kirumi said earlier... Surely someone is going to rescue us, right?" I questioned, putting a hand to my chin.

"Hey, hey! What does this sixth regulation mean?" The Ultimate Artist asked, waving her arms around, "It says, 'The killing game and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain.', only two surviving students? What would be the reason for that?"

"Perhaps it's because you couldn't do a trial with just two people...?" Shuichi spoke, unsure of himself.

"Nyahahaha, I see, I see. You're so smart, Shuichi." She gushed.

"Q-Quit screwing around... Killing game... School Regulations... To hell with that crap! Who'd go along with something like that!?" Kaito raised the Monopad as if to smash the device on the ground.

Rantaro spoke up, "Whoa, hey now, don't do that. School rules say you can't break it."

"If you violate the rules, then the Exisals will dispose of you..." Maki finished.

"I don't care about the rules! No way I'm gonna play this messed up game!" Kaito yelled, putting his hand up in a threatening fist.

"This isn't about "playing" the game. It's too dangerous to disobey him now." The green-haired boy said, putting his hands on his hips.

"Well... Since we're forced into this game, I don't exactly want to die just yet, so I'll be taking my leave. Cya." I excused myself, waving my hand in a 'bye' motion as I opened the doors to leave. I don't want to be there when one of these people try to recreate a school shooting.

"W-Wait! We should all stick together!" Kaede yelled to me as I was leaving.

I stop mid-leave, and calmly reply, "Sorry, Kaede. I know you're trying to keep us together and stuff, but I don't exactly trust anyone here yet. Thanks for trying to keep us together, though."

I take my leave and begin to walk to the courtyard.

Hanging outside surely sounds refreshing, even though everything out there feels fake.

Walking through the hallways, beautiful days of light flow through the cracks of the boarded-up windows. The untamed grass lightly touches my legs and I push through it.

After a while of walking, I push through the gates to the courtyard and get greeted by the blinding light. I groan and close my eyes from the blinding sun.

Upon opening them, I see the familiar cage surrounded us, and get reminded of the painful situation we really are in.

Would... I kill?