.- -0.3 extra chapter!

This is a sleepover during the killing game, and the boys and girls are separated into their own rooms. This is the girl's sleepover, and I'll make the boy's version later! :) (It's still gender-neutral, though. Y/n is just deciding which group to hang out in, and each group happily accepts them.)

You don't have to read this to understand the plot. :)

Note: Everyone is still alive in this.

"I am not wearing that, Miu." I glare at the inventor - Miu - for her terrible suggestion.

At the moment, all of the girls are having a sleepover in Kirumi's dorm, a pillow fort is made, and it was Kaede's suggestion to study; despite us not needing to. But of course, none of us are actually studying except for Kaede, Tsumugi, Maki and Kirumi. Himiko and Angie are obsessing over Atua, while Tenko is trailing along and trying to gain Himiko's attention; yelling "Atua isn't real!" and "Would you really choose Atua over me!?" and things of the such. I decided to hang out with the girls for today, deciding it would be cooler than the boys.

The boys are all in Shuichi's dorm room, doing god-knows-what; though we all agreed that we would be studying. Poor Shuichi was forced to let them in with Kokichi pestering him to let them all; and of course, Shuichi eventually obliged.

Miu and I are goofing off next to Kirumi's closet, looking through her drawers and messing with her clothes. The blonde-bitch thought it would be a good idea to try to get me to wear some maid costume from Kirumi's closet, but of course, my pride is standing in the way.

"C'mooon! What? Are you a pussy? It's just a fuckin' costume!" She tries to persuade, waving the dress around in the air while it's on the hanger and pouting. No way in hell am I wearing something like that.

"If it were just a costume, you wouldn't be trying so hard to get me to wear it!" I retaliate, glaring at the girl and crossing my arms with a huff.

"Ple—"

"Why don't you wear it then, gorgeous girl inventor Miu Iruma?" I cut her off and give her a teasing smirk. I'm surely not wearing it, so let's see if she would!

"Heee!? O-Of course I'm not going to wear it!"  She stutters while flailing her arms around in the air. Pff! I silently scoffed at her reaction.

"Why not? What? Is the golden-brained Miu Iruma..." I let out an exaggerated gasp and cover my mouth with my dominant hand, "a... pussy!?" I mentally smirk with my comeback, flipping her previous words back at her.

"Of-fuckin'-course not!" She scoffs, huffing and beginning to take off her tie, "I'll put it on right fuckin' now!"

Despite not romantically-liking Miu, I feel blood rush up to my face as she begins to change in front of me. I cover my eyes, "What the hell!? Not in front of everyone! Go to Kirumi's damn bathroom or something! Go to your dorm if you need to!" I blurt out, facing my head to the floor and continuing to cover my eyes.

"Ha-haha! Fine!" She lets out an exaggerated scoff and puts back on what she's taken off, "I'll go over to my dorm to change!"

As soon as she finishes, she walks over to the exit of the dorm in a cocky manner, gaining attention from a few people in the room; more specifically, the four who are studying.

"...What are you planning?" Maki questions, her usual calm demeanor slipping in.

"Are you already planning on going to your slumber?" Kirumi questions the girl in her usual calm manner, putting down a book she was holding onto the carpet. She seems like she was previously helping Kaede with something.