.- 0.3

"All 17 of us have gathered..." Kirumi speculats, putting her hand to her mouth and looking to the ground.

You just entered the room, where all 16 ultimate students have been waiting. There are a few faces you haven't met yet, such as a small girl with a witch's hat on and red hair, and next to her a girl in mainly blue, and a big green bow lays the back of her head.

There are a few others you haven't met, another one being a girl with goggles and blonde hair. She's wearing a pink schoolgirl outfit, and another girl there had blue hair, glasses, and yet another schoolgirl outfit. Other than those few, though, you've met or have run into.

"Hmm, it's pretty spectacular seeing all 16 of us Ultimates gathered together," Kaito speaks up, putting everyone's attention onto him.

"Kehehe... You may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..." The masked guy says.

"In this situation, it's no use thinking about things. So eventually, Tsumugi stopped thinking." The blue-haired girl says, looking up.

"Who the hell is Tsumugi?" You ask, but get ignored.

"Nyeeeh... What's gonna happen to us? I bet it'll be a pain..." A red-haired girl tiredly admits, looking to the ground.

Why does everyone always look at the ground..?

"Hmmm..." The girl with a big green bow hums.

"What? What are you looking at?" The redhead asks.

"Um... Himiko, you can use amazing powers, right!? Cuz' you're a psychic and stuff, right?" Weird, green bow lady questions, putting her hand to the air in a karate chop motion.

"I'm not a psychic... I'm a mage." She points out.

"Whoooa! That's amazing! I definitely wanna incorporate that into Neo-Aikido!" She squeals, "Hey, what sorta training did you undergo to gain your awesome powers!?"

"Talking about it is too tiring..." The redhead tiredly speaks.

"You're pretty lazy," Kaede states.

"Pardon me, but... We need to be on our guard. We do not know when danger will strike." Keebo cuts in.

"D-Don't say that... I'm so scared... I don't know what to do..." Kokichi whimpers.

Why he looks like that when he's sad—

"There is no need to worry. Atua will protect us." Angie says, waving her arms around.

"Phew! That's a relief!" He exclaims, putting his arms up with innocent eyes like a child.

What th—

"Is your brain full of weeds or somethin'? I'll whack 'em outta that skull of yours!" The pink blonde threatens with a hand on her hip.

"Don't worry about it! Just leave it to me!" Kaito reassures, "If those teddy bears show themselves again, I'll kick their asses!"

"...Huh? What that?" Gonta asks, a scared expression painted onto his face.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Ryoma questions.

"Listen... hear that?"

Just then, the loud sound of stomping qued in the distance. The ground began to shake, as the sudden noise approached the group...

"Ah, I think I hear it. It sounds like an engine from a robot anime—"

Just as she said that 5 mechs appeared in front of your group. You all backed into a circle together, fear evident on your faces.