.- 1.5

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake u—

"Whaaaaat...?" I groan out at the annoying voice.

Wake up.

"Whyyyy..." I mumble, digging my face into my pillow. "Shut the hell up..." I pull my blanket moreover my figure.

Wake—

"Okaaayy..." I groan out and slightly lift my head. My mouth feels gross and dry... Was I drooling in my sleep or something? Surely enough, I look down and my pillow is wet. Gross...

I used both my hands to slowly push myself up... but they give out. Shiiit...

"This is dumbbb..." I mumble and stretch out my words again. I flop back onto my bed because of my hands giving out and begin to roll to the right side of the bed...

'Thud!'

"Fuuuckkkkk..." I sigh out after my body hits the cold, hard concrete floor. The blanket fell down along with me, along with one of the pillows on the bed. After a bit of laying on the floor, I push myself off of the ground and look around, only to see nobody was in my room the whole time. The hell? Who's voice was that? I quickly look around the room to double-check. I guess I'm crazy?... "Hello...? Is anybody there?... I don't bite." I mumble out, searching the room yet again for someone. "...Or maybe you bite, I dunno. If you're here to kill me, make it quick."

...

Welp, I guess I'm crazy. I stand up, change, and brush my teeth...

Did I even brush my teeth the last few days?

After doing all of that, I walk over to exit my dorm and see Kirumi standing around the exit of the dormitory, opening the door for herself. "Hey, wait up Kirumi!" I shout, voice echoing through the large room. If she's still here and not at the dining hall already, I probably woke up early.

"Hello, Y/n. Do you have a request for me?" She calmly responds, stopping in her tracks and sitting in front of the door, letting it automatically fall shut.

"Urm... If you can call wanting to talk to you on our way to the dining hall a request, then sure...?" I respond, questioning my own response at the end. Why do I always do that? Is it like some weird habit?

"I see. Then as a maid, I must fulfill this request. Come along." She replies, calms as ever and beginning to open the door for me.

"Heeyyy, do you think you could let me help you with today's cooking?" I question, stepping through the door that she oh-so-kindly opened and softly smiling.

"I insist on making breakfast for everyone. It is my duty as a maid to serve." She explains, letting go of the door and beginning to walk, and I quickly follow.

"What if I request to help you with breakfast? Then you pretty much have to let me help you, right?" I question in an attempt to outsmart the maid.

"I suppose so. If you insist on helping, then I will allow you to do so." She permits, slightly moving a strand of her hair to the side as she walks. This walk will probably be boring and awkward, so...

"Hey, hey, Kirumi?" I glance at her with curiosity.

She moves her head to look at me and curtly responds, "Yes, Y/n?"

"Can we race to the dining hall?" I put a finger to my mouth and stare at her, awaiting a response.

"If you request of me to do so, then I must." She stops walking and pats her dress as if dusting it off, making me stop and look at her. "Very well then. Stand next to me and I'll give us a three-second countdown to begin running."