.- -0.2 extra chapter!

You don't have to read this to understand the plot! Sorry for making two extras in such a short amount of time, but I thought I'd make a quick extra for Kaede's birthday, so I used a manga scene that involves a lot of her and added the reader to it! :)

"Regular report conference!" Kaede exclaimed, holding her hand out and putting her other on her hip, determined to solve this case.

As of now, Shuichi, Kaede, and I are standing beside each other, investigating a few victims to Kokichi's little pranks. Our small group is determined to catch Kokichi in the act and stop his actions. Though, of course, I'm on Kokichi's side, so when the time comes to it, I'll help him bail. It sounds fun as hell to join him.

We're currently in one of the random classrooms of the school, Ryoma, Himiko, and Tenko all standing in front of us beside desks. We three are standing in front of the whiteboard at the front of the classroom.

"We are here to inform you that an alarming amount of victims were reported." The pianist starts, pointing a finger into the air and looking up to the sky along with it, "Let's hear the testimonies straight from Kokichi's prank victims!"

"My prisoner clothes were all painted completely black." Ryoma holds up a pair of the clothes in question, dully looking at them.

"He wrote the suit and numbers on the backs of my cards... On every single one. My magic is now pervaded by spoilers." The mage sweat-drops, sadly looking down at the cards as she holds them up for the three of us to see.

"The plate for the girls' bathroom and male degenerate's bathroom has been switched!" Tenko balls her fists, sweating.

"Seems like the victims are numerous, detective Shuichi and Kaede." I determine, faking seriousness and holding a hand under my chin to look as if I'm in thought.

"Huh-?"

"We gotta do something about it..." Kaede starts, cutting off the detective's confusion to the situation, "Starting operation catch Kokichi!" She moves a finger to point to the sky, electricity seeming to appear around her almost comically.

"Let's go, Shuichi and Y/n!" Kaede exclaims, balling her fist and growing it to the air, "We gotta do our best to catch him!"

"Yeah!" I exclaim, following her actions and putting a fist to the air, and giving a close-eyes smile.

"Ah," Shuichi suddenly mutters loudly, making Kaede and I turn to the boy, "Look, Y/n and Kaede. So many footprints. Do you think anyone had a fight here?" He taps his finger onto the trail, lightly grazing it and running his finger along with it. He then puts it in front of him and examines the dirt resting on his fingertips.

"Huh- are you going to taste it!?" The pianist twist to look at him in surprise.

"N-No, we're not testing for 'powder' here. They are too unclear as to who they belong to... But I think we might find out if we follow the trail."

Kaede quickly turns around and suddenly rushes to follow the trail, "Then we gotta go for it right now!" She exclaims, her body going in a steady rhythm of running.

"Yeah! C'mon, Shuichi!" I exclaim, putting a fist to the air and using my other hand to grab Shuichi's wrist and following Kaede.

"Ah- wait!" He stutters out, his legs struggling to follow the ground.

We turn a corner, following close to the pianist, and as soon as we turn the corner we see Gonta with a big net over Rantaro.

"Rantaro!?" The pianist exclaims.