.- 1.0

Hey!

Since the prologue ended, from now on the story will be in first person POV, (I, Me) unless stated otherwise! It's starting to feel weird writing using 'you' instead of 'I' during a narrative type of writing like this one. Thanks for understanding!

A sudden, loud alarm suddenly rang out throughout the whole gym, waking me up from my peaceful sleep and making my heart jump. My eyes shoot open and blink a few times, and rub the side of my head.

"Hngh..." I groaned, slightly opening my eyes because of the alarm, and realize I'm laying on the ground. Fully opening my eyes, I see-

"Morning sleepyhead! You're finally up Y/nnnn!" Familiar violet orbs stare down at me innocently.

What the...!

"...Huh?" That is all I could say, staring up, tired and confused.

"Nee- heehee, are you gonna ask, "Who am I?" and "Where am I?" He continues, "Well, you're definitely Y/n L/n. And this place is... Hmmm... I guess hell."

"Hell..?" I mutter.

I shook my head, confused. I looked around...

"Oooh, okay, cool. I remember now. I fell asleep in the gym during the boring monologue." I recalled.

Wait...! Why is Kokichi on top of me? What the hell-

I lightly push Kokichi off of me, stand up, and dust myself off. For the most part, everyone was still in the gym, and what sounded like multiple alarms continued to ring.

Ah... it seems one of the alarms is in my pockets.

I reach down and grab what was making the noise from my pocket.

A tablet?

"I don't know if you know this, but that's you're Monopad! I'm pretty sure everyone here has one." Kokichi told, looking over to me.

Oooh, okay.

...When the hell did I get a random pocket in my uniform?

When I looked back to the Monopad, a message was displayed on the screen...

'Students must live at the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future.

Once a murder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial.

If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.

If the blackened is not exposed, all remaining students will be executed.

If the blackened survive the class trial, they will graduate and re-enter the outside world.

The killing game and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain.

"Nighttime" is from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. The dining hall and gymnasium are off-limits at night.

Violence toward Monokuma, the headmaster of the Ultimate Academy, is strictly prohibited.

Monokuma will never directly commit a murder.

Your Monopads are very important items. Please do not damage them.

The body discovery announcement will play when three or more students discover a body.

With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the campus at your discretion.

Students who violate these rules will be immediately exterminated by the Exisals.

The headmaster may add new regulations to this at any time.'

As soon as I finished reading, Kaede started muttering to herself, and eventually speaking up, "I will never participate in a killing game..."

"