Chapter 42 - Same Plan

Third Person POV

A week into their holiday and the girls have already ate all the snacks possible. After raiding all the cupboards in the kitchen, the girls start to feel tired and the jet lag they have doesn't help at all.

"Why did we eat so much?" Yanna complains, laying down on the bed with a bunch of crisp wrappers surrounding her.

"It was worth it though." Gyuri reminds them, taking another small pack of haribos from the almost empty pile of snacks.

"I feel sooooo sleepy though." Ari says, resting her head on a nearby pillow as her eyes slowly start to close.

"Yeah, we should try to to sleep even though our jet lag shouldn't be that bad anyway." Xinya suggests, feeling a bit sleepy herself.

So the 5 of them went to their sleeping places to take a short nap while Xinya and Gyuris parents we're talking downstairs. They didn't plan anything that day and it was going to be a rest day in between the 2 weeks they have in China.

The girls planned to sleep for only an hour or so but they were so tired from staying up late and being hyper that they ended up exceeding that time and missed the alarm they set. After around 2 hours, the extra alarm Jianne had set had started ringing and unfortunately it was right next to her ear.

Reluctantly, Jianne sat up from her sleeping position and clumsily felt around for her phone that was blasting Miroh at full volume. The song is amazing but at that volume, right next to your ear when you're sleeping, Jianne had to make an exception to dismiss her alarm without listening to the full song.

Wanting to go back to sleep, Jianne lays back down with a pillow over her head and her body curled up in a ball, shutting her eyes tightly to block out all the light entering the room. But because she was woken up so suddenly, she wasn't able to get the sleep she wanted.

So Jianne decides to check her phone to see if there's any new notifications or updates. As she was checking, she saw a text message received an hour ago from Xinlong. She quickly clicks on the notification to take her to the chat.

4 UNREAD MESSAGES

ShinlongStudio:
Wassup Jianne!

We were just wondering if you guys were planning anything for tomorrow or the day after because we have no schedule

It's fine if you do because we can plan to meet up some other day

And also for the... Um... You know...

JeanieBeanieMacerinie:
Oh soz I was asleep so I didn't see your text

Tomorrow we're free after we visit Xinyas relatives at around 5

ShinlongStudio:
That's cool, I'll tell the others and ask our manager if he could drop us off there

Oh and can you help me for the... Thing?

JeanieBeanieMacerinie:
Help you?

Like how?

ShinlongStudio:
Nothing much