Chapter 29 - Requests

Third Person POV

"I'll come with you!"

The rest of the girls and their families arrived in China later that week and they were able to catch up with each other. The other boys also came back from their week holiday to visit their families and met the girls' parents as well.

It's currently the start of their second week in China and the boys have once again visited the 4 families, including Aira and their manager.

The boys had a schedule in the late afternoon so they had visited in the morning and planned to stay until they had to go.

Right now, Xinya had just finished lunch earlier than everyone else to start cleaning up her room, which everyone messed while playing the zombie game.

Xinlong took this chance to come with her to be able to speak to hee without anyone listening. Xinya didn't really mind because she knew exactly why he came with her.

"Come on, Xinlong! You can tell me now!" Xinya said once they went up the stairs and into her room.

"Tell you what?" Xinlong asked, acting clueless just to see if Xinya actually knew.

"You're gonna ask about Jianne, right?" She said, picking up the pillows that fell to the floor earlier.

"Okay, fine. You're right." Xinlong gave up, sitting on the bed to fold the blankets they used before.

"So what do you want me to help with?" Xinya asked, only agreeing to help because it was Xinlong. She thought it would be a good opportunity to try and see Xinlong as friend.

"I don't know, what does she like?" Xinlong asks, stacking up the blankets.

"Me and Jianne think the same about these things so it's easy to rememver," She starts, rearranging things in her room, "Her favourite season is Winter because of the snow and her favourite flower isn't common but her favourite common flower is a tulips."

Xinya looked over at Xinlong, who paused in cleaning up and was taking notes on his phone for future reference.

"Yes, what else?" Xinlong asked, looking up from his phone.

"Why can't you ask Jianne herself? Get to know her personally." Xinya responds with a question, suggesting a more practical option.

"I already know the basic things about her but those details are needed from her best friend or else it will be suspicious." He reasoned, gesturing her to continue. Xinya sighs before continuing.

"If you confess around this time, you would have to court her until her parents agree and stuff or when you're old enough." Xinya tells him, sitting down on the bed as well after cleaning her room.

"Of course, I was going to do that anyway." Xinlong says.

Xinya starts to tell him a few more things about Jianne before the 2 start to play around, completely forgetting what they were talking about before.

"Yo! What's up?" Mingrui shouts the moment he walks in, startling everyone around him.

"Bro! You're too loud!" Aira tells him in English, rubbing her ears.