Chapter 21 - A Day in JYP

Jianne POV

"BOY STORY?!"

Me and the girls we all surprised when we saw these familiar faces standing right in front of us.

"The one and only!" Ari proudly announces.

"How did you- Why did you-" I was too shocked to say proper sentences.

"The boys suggested it, I just helped with convincing mom and dad." Ari explains, pushing all of us closer, "Come on! You're friends!"

"Wait, you haven't met them at all, eonnie!" Gyuri remembers.

"Yeah..." Ari replies.

"Yeah! So we should be doing that to you instead!" Yanna says, pushing Ari towards them instead.

"BOY STORY, this is Ari, my sister. Ari, you know that this is BOY STORY." I introduce them, making her shake hands with all of them.

After I did that, Ari turns around and I immediately knew that it was my cue to run.

"Sorry, Ate! Sorry!" I beg for mercy as I get chased around our group of friends.

I eventually get caught and furiously tickled for punishment.

"Nice meeting you too, Ari." Zihao was the first to speak.

"Wait, if you are here, is Aira here?" Xinya remembers, looking around for the short girl.

"She is, she's waiting for us up at the practice rooms. She actually doesn't know that your here." Mingrui tells us.

"Really? So we can surprise her?" I say excitedly after calming down.

"I guess so." Hanyu says, looking a bit nervous, probably because Ari is right here in front of him.

"Although she'll probably be initially annoyed at us." Zeyu says, knowing her well.

"Why?" Ari asks, confused as she hasn't met Aira yet.

"First, we've been gone for a few minutes and she probably got impatient." Shuyang starts off.

"Second, we hid this secret from her so she'll definitely chase one, if not all, of us around until she calms down." Xinlong explains.

We nod in agreement as we could see Aira doing that.

"Let's go up to the practice room now." Hanyu takes the lead and we follow him there.

None of us have seen JYP before so I was taking everything in as slowly as time will allow me.

I saw all the places I've seen in videos before but seeing them in person still amazes me.

Before we knew it, we had already arrived outside the practice room.

"Aira is in here, probably bored out of her mind." Hanyu announces, gesturing for us to go in.

The girls agreed in an order to enter and I was in front. Our plan to surprise her was just to walk in.

I open the door slowly and we all filed in one by one.