Chapter 20 - 2nd Meeting

Jianne POV

"WOW!"

When the plane landed, we were all excited and rushed to the airport.

Once we got inside, we were hit by the cold air conditioning, contrasting to the hot sun outside.

I looked around the airport and saw that the signs were written in Hangul, making me realise where we are.

"Korea?!" I said surprised, turning to the first person on my right, which turned out to be Xinya.

"Wow! I haven't been here since I was younger!" Xinya shared my excitement.

Our parents helped us get our suitcases so we can go to where we were staying.

"Where are we staying?" Lisha asked our parents, clinging on tightly to our dad's arm to not get lost.

"Some will stay in our house and some with the Lee's." Our dad announced.

"I'm so excited!" Ari said as our ride pulled up, my uncle driving one van and Gyuris aunt driving another.

We greeted our family members before getting into the 10 seater vans, all the kids plus my mom in our uncles van with the parents and the twins in Gyuris aunts van.

"Good choice, Ate, for choosing Korea." I said, giving my sister a thumbs up, our mom and her brother talking in the background.

"I haven't been to Korea before so I'm excited! You need to show me around." Yanna told us as the younger kids began to talk as well, making the van become noisy.

"We haven't been in a few years actually so I'm not sure what to show you." Ari tells her, Gyuri nodding along as it was the same for her.

"But how did you get all of us to come? Yanna and Xinya don't have family members here." Gyuri added, speaking everyone's thought.

"The parents know that you all can't spend a long time away from each other. Remember when Xinya was supposed to go to China when we were younger?" Ari reminded us.

"Oh yeah! We all threw a tantrum so we had to book extra tickets just to stop you from crying." Xinya laughed at the memory.

"I saw all the pictures the parents took during that time. Aww, I wish I was there." Gyuri told us.

"We met you later on when you first moved to our school. You were the tiny crybaby!" I teased the maknae, making her jokingly choke me. (That doesn't sound any better...)

"I was not!" Gyuri protested, making us give proof that she was.

That car journey went in like that, us recalling our memories with a lot of laughter.

-------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong!"

Once we all arrived at our grandparents house, we all began greeting each other.

Gyuris parents easily interacted with them but it was slightly more difficult for Mr. and Mrs. Lozano and Lan as their Korean was limited.