Chapter 22 - A Day in JYP (Pt. 2)

A/n: REMINDER:
Bold = Tagalog
Italics + Underline = Korean
Underline = English
Normal = Chinese (unless the girls are talking and for this chapter, if they are talking to the idols featured here it's all in Korean unless indicated)

Sorry for the confusion

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jianne POV

"Am I really seeing what I'm seeing right now?" Ari mumbles to us, not believing her eyes.

The rest of us could just nod, not really believing what is happening either.

"We didn't know you had visitors." Chan asked Hanyu, gesturing to us.

"Yeah! They are our friends! They're visiting us when we stay here." Hanyu replied.

Since we obviously didn't have a greeting like that, me and the girls just bowed politely to them, saying hello in Korean.

"Oh! You speak good Korean!" Chan complimented, switching from English to Korean.

"Jianne eonnie and Ari eonnie are sisters and are half. Gyuri eonnie is Korean while Xinya eonnie and Yanna eonnie learnt Korean and speak it almost fluently now." Aira answered for us, introducing each of us as well.

"RaRa, I think the girls can answer themselves." Hanyu joked, patting Aira shoulder.

"No, it's ok." Ari said, laughing a bit, "We probably wouldn't have been able to answer Chan oppa anyway."

"You know us?" Changbin spoke up, looking excited.

"Of course!" I blurt out way too excitedly.

"You are literally all of their favourite group. I'm not joking!" Xinlong tells them, making Xinya nudge him, signalling him to be quiet.

"Not before us!" Zihao says, smiling widely.

Stray Kids began laughing, making us laugh as well.

"So," MinHo starts off, "What brings you guys here to Korea?"

"Well, the boys and Ate Ari secretly planned to bring us here during our school break. We didn't know until our flight." I explain, making them nod their head.

"Wait, who's Ate Ari?" Jisung asks, confused.

"I am!" Ari puts her hand up.

"What does 'Ate mean'? Is that part of your name? Because I'm pretty sure Aira called you Ari eonnie." Jeongin asks, looking very confused.

"'Ate' means the same thing as 'eonnie' in Tagalog." Yanna tells them.

"We are half Filipino and Yanna is Filipino." I add, the Stray Kids boys finally getting it.

"So," Hyunjin starts off, "Xinya, right?"

Xinya nods, waiting to hear what her bias has to say to her.

"If they are Filipino and Korean or half of them, what nationality are you?" He asks.

"I'm Chinese." Xinya answers, interesting them.