Chapter 1 - Fanmeet

Jianne POV

"Eonnies! BOY STORY posted a new video!" Gyuri calls us, making us run down the stairs like elephants down to her.

"Lemme see!" I say.

Gyuri plays the video while we gather around her small iPad.

"Da jia hao!" BOY STORY starts, "Women Shi-"

"Wait for it..." Yanna says.

"BOY STORY!"

"We are so excited!" Zihao says.

"For what?" Hanyu asked.

"Don't you remember JiaBao Ge?" Shuyang says, surprised.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember! On March 30 2019 we are going to hold a..." Hanyu says.

All of them start hitting their lap to create a drum roll effect.

"A FANMEET!" They announce.

All four of our jaws dropped down to the ground, making a dent in the floor.

"And that's not all!" Mingrui says.

"That's right!" Zeyu says while I lean over to increase the volume and hear his voice, "We are having a raffle for all our Bosses and the winner gets to spend a day with us!"

Our jaws dropped even more down which dug through the floor.

"AND they would be able to bring 5 of their friends with them!" Xinlong announced, making our jaws, which are already inside the floor, dig even more down until it's into the soil.

"We hope to see all you Jies and Ges there!" Zihao happily said.

"Zaijian!" They all waved and the video ended.

We quickly pulled our jaws our of the ground and start jumping up and down.

"Ahhh!" We all cheered.

Suddenly Handz up started playing because of the autoplay on the iPad, which scared us so much.

"Why, autoplay?!" Xinya says annoyed, turning it off.

After that we all started jumping up and down for about 5 minutes but then we got a stitch because we just ate a few minutes ago. We fell onto the sofa because we were tired.

"We... Have... To ... Get... Tickets...." I said between pants.

"First we need to rest." Yanna panted.

We rested for another 5 minutes until we were able to get up and ask our parents.

We entered the kitchen and was greeted by our parents talking at the table.

"Nanay! Tatay!"

"Appa! Eomma!"

"Mama! Baba!"

"Mom! Dad!"

"Ano? (What?)" Yannas mom asked.

"Can-" Gyuri was cut off by Xinyas dad.

"Bakit may Mud beard kayo? (Why do you all have... Mud beards?)"

"Were you eating mud pies again?" My dad asked.

"No!" Xinya answered.

"That's when we were 5, dad." I told him.

"But anyway!" Yanna says, "Can we buy tickets to BOY STORY'S fanmeet on March 30th?"