Chapter 14 - Overnight

Third person POV

"Zeyu?" Xinya asks, seeing the boy zone out for a while.

"Ge! Are you okay?" YuYans voice made the boy turn away from the girl.

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine." Zeyu smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" Lei asked cutely while sitting on Xinyas lap.

Zeyu nods at the small boy and continues playing with him.

But he couldn't get one thing, person, off his mind. Jianne.

It bothers him that she and Xinlong seen so close. His thoughts and feelings are confusing him.

Zeyu was so sure that Xinya was the one he likes until he realised the jealousy in him that arises when Jianne is with other people.

Xinya and Zeyu wanted to play Twister with the others but they didn't want to disappoint the kids.

"If I was with Xinlong, I wouldn't mind." Xinya thought to herself, "But he's with Jianne. I don't blame her though, she is a likeable person."

While the 2 were "playing" with the kids, which means letting them do whatever they want and agreeing to them, everyone else were about to have another game of Twister until they got interrupted by the door opening.

"Kids! Time to go to bed!" The manager burst in, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

The kind couple followed in behind him and walked over to their kids.

"YuYan! Lei! It's time to go to bed. Come on! Let's go!" QingQing tells them, gently pushing them over to the door.

"Wait, Ma!" YuYan says before turning over to the older kids.

The parents smile at them and wait for the kids.

"Goodnight!" YuYan said, hugging each and every one of them.

Lei shyly hugged all of them as well but never said anything until the end.

"Goodnight, Jie." He quietly whispers, just enough for Jianne to hear him.

"Goodnight, Lei." Jianne whispers back, watching as the family made their way out of the room.

"Have a good sleep everyone!" Feng said, before walking out.

A mixture of "Goodnights," "You too," and "Thank yous," were said as the door was closed, leaving the kids and their manager in the room.

"So I told QingQing and Feng that they could rest while we ALL help set up the airbeds and stuff." The manager tells them and gestures for them to follow him out of the room.

The living room contained 3 piles of neatly folded duvets and blankets with more piles of pillows beside them.

2 deflated airbeds were folded up and placed beside the inflater(?).

"You guys will help me set the room up." The manager explained once again before everyone started to move.

-------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

"Guys! Settle down!"

The manager had quite a hard time controlling the kids as their hyperness started to kick in.

Zeyu and Aira were currently sitting on YuYans bed in the middle of an intense arm wrestle, with Aira winning by the tiniest-not-so-tiniest bit, and Hanyu and Gyuri cheering them on.