Chapter 26 - A Day in JYP (Pt. 6)

A/n: REMINDER:
Bold = Tagalog
Italics + Underline = Korean
Underline = English
Normal = Chinese (unless the girls are talking and for this chapter, if they are talking to the idols featured here it's all in Korean unless indicated)

Sorry for the confusion

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jianne POV

"I guess we found them." I told Gyuri who was closest to me.

"Where you the ones who were playing our song?" Jae asked us, taking a seat in a nearby chair after greeting the boys.

"Umm... Yeah, that was us." Ari answers nervously.

"You were amazing! Even you Aira, even though you were playing the triangle." Young K joked.

"For your information, the triangle is actually one of the most complex instrument!" Aira tells him, picking it up again.

"Oh really?" Wonpil asked in disbelief, "How?"

"Y-you have to t-try and get the right sound and the note from it!" Aira stutters, trying to defend herself but fails.

"Anyway," Hanyu interrupts their bickering, "We met in China at our fanmeet through Aira and we wanted to show them JYP because they are big fans."

"You know us?" Dowoon asks, surprised.

"Of course! You are all so talented! I don't know why people wouldn't love you guys!" I suddenly burst out, not able to control my excitement.

"Thank you! It means a lot to us!" Sungjin thanks us.

We began to introduce ourselves more, slowly becoming more comfortable with them. We even got a chance to spend time with our biases.

"What you looking at?" I hear a voice behind me, making me jump a little.

"Oh! Hello, Dowoon-ssi!" I say, turning my attention to him.

"Do you know how to play?" He asks, referring to the drums I waa previously looking at.

"No, I don't. I wish I did though." I answer, looking at the instrument again.

"I can teach you if you want. It can take a while to get used to it but you seem like you learn things easily." Dowoon offers, walking over to the drum kit.

I follow along and sit in the stool that he offers. I feel excited, not only because I was talking to my bias, but also because I finally had a chance to learn an instrument I've always wanted to play.

Yanna had always been amazing at playing the piano so it's no surprise that she was learning more from Wonpil who just so happened to be her bias. Zihao seemed bored and decided to join in with them.

Of course Jae was teaching Ari to improve her guitar skills as she wasn't at the early stages of learning guitar. She usually doesn't like it when she gets told what to do, but Jae has an exception for being her bias.

Gyuri wanted to do something with her bias so she decided to try and learn guitar from Sungjin but couldn't get a hang of it so the both of them plus Mingrui decided to just play a bunch of games.

The rest of the group were playing their own version of red light-green light on the available space of the practice room.

As Dowoon taught me a few beats and the basics of playing the drums, Zeyu joined us as he soon got tired of the game the others were playing.