Chapter 28 - Exposed

Third Person POV

"Welcome to our house, Hanyu and Xinlong."

Xinyas dad tried to be intimidating, which worked on the boys, but it just made the girls laugh out loud because that's definitely not how he acts. Especially to strangers.

"Hello, sir." Hanyu and Xinlong quickly bowed down, sounding as if they were robots.

"Guys, he's just messing with you." Xinya told them, pushing them lightly, "Dad, you're scaring them."

The boys looked confused until Xinyas dad gave them a big smile.

"She's right, I was just messing with you." He laughed and started using his usual bright tone, "Welcome to our house, boys!"

"So you're the boys our daughters are obsessed with." Jiannes dad said, joining the conversation with the natural strict tone in his voice.

"Is he also joking around?" Xinlong quietly whispers to Jianne as Hanyu and Xinlong become robots again.

Sadly, she shook her head in response, scaring the boys even more.

Jiannes dad isn't that strict as they think but he is very protective so he will be intimidating when he wants to.

"Come on, Eric," Jiannes mom steps in, shaking his arm a little, "Let them relax, they're visitors."

Jiannes dad does relax a little but that doesnt mean Hanyu and Xinlong let their guard down. They don't want to be hated by their friends parents, do they?

"Are these the boys you were talking about?" Xinyas mom walks in, "Wow, you're more handsome than the girls say."

"Mom!" Xinya cries out in embarrassment as the boys' cheeks turn red at the compliment.

"It's fine, honey," Her mom tells her, "You don't seem to mind saying that to your posters, do you?"

Xinya dies of embarrassment inside as she collapses onto the sofa, not baring to even face the boys now who's now turning red because they're holding in their laughter.

Unlike the boys, Jianne and Ari just burst out laughing, rolling on the floor while being loud.

"Ari, Jianne, it's not like we hear you both screamung over their comeback and saying things like: "Wow! Their dancing! Their rapping! Their singing! The visuals!" What else was there... Oh yeah: "They finally hit puberty!"" Ari and Jiannes mom copied them, recalling all the things they heard from downstairs.

With the last sentence she said, the boys lost it and finally burst out into fits of laughter.

"Finally hit puberty!" Xinlong said while laughing, holding his stomach from laughing to much.

The girls couldn't to much expect turn bright red and curl up in a ball and die.

"We got to go, Bye!" Jianne quickly said before both Jianne and Ari ran up the stairs and into Xinyas bedroom, wanting to hide there for years until the embarrassment went away which wouldn't even be enough.

"Knowing them, they will bring it up a lot more in the future." Ari said, making the sisters groan and flop onto the bed.

Meanwhile, Xinya, Aira, Xinlong and Hanyu both go upstairs, following the girls back up after finishing greeting the parents.

The 4 walks into Xinyas room to see 2 lumps underneath the blanket.

"What are 2 lumps doing here?" Aira asks sarcastically before jumping onto them.