Chapter 17 - School

Jianne POV

"Home Sweet Home!"

Me and the girls just got off the plane that landed in Philippines. I miss China already! I wish we could see Aira and Boy Story again. Hopefully soon.

"Anak!" My mom called out for me.

I smiled when I heard her voice and ran over to her and hugged her.

"I missed you!" I said, hugging her tightly.

"How about me?" My dad teasingly asked.

"I missed you too, Dad." I told him, letting go of my mom to hug him.

"So how was it?"

"The BEST! It was really fun!" I clapped my hands with excitement just thinking about it.

"Well, save your energeticness for tomorrow because your gonna need it." My das tells me, confusing me.

"What? Why tomorrow?" I ask.

"School."

That one word made me lose all the energy in me. School!? Did a week pass by that quickly?

"See, Eric, we shouldn't have told her now. She's gonna be all whiney now. We should've let her forget about it until last minute today." My mom spoke quietly to my dad, thinking I can't hear.

"She still has a lot of things to do to prepare for school. We had to tell her, Joanne." My dad told my mom.

"Mam! Dad! Can I not go to school tomorrow? Please!!!!!" I start clinging onto their arms, begging them.

"No, sweetie." My dad pats my head, "Sorry, you can't. School is important, we already let you miss a whole week."

"Sorry, honey." My mom said to me while getting a hold of my bags.

"Look, Jiannes doing her begging act." I heard Xinya say to the other girls.

I let go of my parents arms to walk over to the girls.

"Excuse me?! What do you mean by that?" I asked, pretending to be offended.

"If you want something, mostly asking not to go to school, you'll do that. We see you do that ALL the time." Gyuri explains.

"Well, I hate school! It's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! (If anyone knows where this is from, you are my new best friend)" I say.

"At least you can show our class that we met Boy Story!" Xinya reminds me.

I gasp because I completely forgot about that.

"Oh yeah! Okay, maybe I can survive school for 1 day." I change my mind.

"Girls! Time to go!" Yannas dad tells us.

-------------------------------------------------

Time skip