Chapter 13

A/N: Hi!

XX

"Where are my favorite Tomlinson's?" Harry cheered, following Louis into his Mum's hotel room.

The girls squealed, all four rushing over to hug Harry. Louis smiled as his siblings started talking his fiance's ear off. He only let him nap for a little bit after, knowing his sisters would get antsy and he also didn't want any comments from Lottie or his Mum if they were alone for too long.

"We really can't wait to see the show," Fizz said. Her and Lottie plopped back onto one of the beds, the twins still clinging to Harry.

"I'm glad. Jay, I've missed you," Harry smiled, opening his arms for her to hug him as well.

"You too Dear. How has the tour been treating you so far?"

"It's been good. The crowds have been amazing. Dan, lovely to see you," Harry greeted, holding his hand out to shake.

"You as well. Louis here has been quite anxious to see you," He teased.

Harry smiled over at Louis. "I was anxious to see him too. It's really great having you all here."

"Well thank you for bringing us here. This is so wonderful and sweet of you," Jay said. "You really didn't have to."

"Nonsense. It was my pleasure. I'm so excited for you all to be here and to see the show."

"I haven't been to a concert in years, so I'm quite excited too," Jay smiled.

"I'm quite honored then that it's my concert," Harry laughed.

Louis just watched as Harry sat down, a twin on each leg and chatting with his family. "You seem so happy Harry," Fizz commented at one point.

"He got laid, what did you expect," Lottie mumbled.

"Charlotte!" Jay scolded. Harry blushed and Louis rolled his eyes. Fizz pretended to gag and the twins looked confused.

"Well then," Dan laughed awkwardly. "Girls, what do you say to a bit of sightseeing?" He asked, hoping to move the conversation along.

"Are you coming with us, Harry?" Daisy asked.

Harry bit his lip. "I'm not sure if it's the best idea. I'd hate to ruin your time here by getting us swarmed if people spot me."

"The people that follow you are quite, interesting. I must say I was surprised at some of the things they shouted at Louis," Jay commented.

Louis bit his lip and looked away when he saw Harry glance over at him. "Oh yeah? What were they saying? Was it fans or the people with the big cameras?"

Louis sighed and held his hand up before his Mum said anything else. "Harold."

"Lewis."

Louis crossed his arms, staring Harry down. Harry stared back but cracked after a minute. He caved and dropped his head. "Fine. Sorry."

"What in the hell was that?" Lottie asked.

"Nothing Lotts," Louis said. "We're all good. Harry, just call Paul. I want you to come out with us. Please? Even if we only manage to see just a few things."

"You sure? I really don't know how much we could get in," Harry said.

"Sightseeing is a family thing," Jay said. "You're a part of this family."

Louis smiled when he saw the look on Harry's face at her words. He knew what was coming and walked over, pulling Harry into his arms. The girls looked at him confused and Jay looked worried she said something wrong. Louis just shook his head and held up a finger to give it a minute. "We will meet you guys down in the lobby," Dan said.