Chapter 30

When they got home that night they agreed they wanted to put on comfy clothes and watch a movie in bed before dinner. After they were changed Louis climbed on top of Harry on the bed, straddled his waist, and grabbed his face in his hands. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Harry looked at him confused. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I just want to make sure I didn't push any boundaries earlier."

Harry smiled, loving that Louis was checking in with him. "No, everything was fine. Hope your sisters are fine," He laughed softly.

"Eh, they'll get over it. I will get a text from Lottie I'm sure. But you're sure that was okay?" Louis asked, still holding Harry's face so he was looking into his eyes.

"Yes. Everything was fine. I'm sorry for not listening."

"It's alright. I can let it slide," Louis smiled, kissing him softly.

Harry smiled back at him before blushing. "I uh, I know you didn't want to hear about it. But my tummy hurts."

Louis laughed. "I told you. They are very sweet cookies, you ate too many, and you ate them too fast. So, what are we going to do the next time I tell you to stop?"

"Stop."

"That's right. Would you like me to rub your tummy?"

"Yes please."

Louis nodded before rolling off of Harry to his own side of the bed, he pulled Harry into his side before letting one of his hands slip under Harry's shirt to gently rub at his stomach. "Pick a movie."

Harry grabbed the remote, scrolling through different streaming services before picking something random, knowing he was probably going to nap. He sighed, leaning his head against Louis. "Thank you," He whispered.

"Of course. Love taking care of my babe," Louis said, kissing his temple. "You sound tired. Go ahead and nap. I'll wake you for dinner."

Harry nodded, letting his eyes close and falling asleep easily. Louis held him close, continued to run his hand over Harry's stomach for a few minutes before just letting it rest in place. He was happy Harry was okay with the way he acted earlier. He was liking falling into this dominant and caretaker role. Harry was the most important person in his life- don't tell his mother though- and he just wanted to take care of him. Wants what is best for him, but also wants to assure that Harry is okay with everything. He's sure for a while that after every time he scolds or disciplines Harry he's going to get soft and worried and ask Harry if everything is alright.

As he also predicted, his phone vibrated with a text from Lottie.

What the hell was that?

Sorry. Just taking care of Harry

Was that some sort of BDSM shit? Just holy shit

Kind of? We are sort of testing some different grounds

Louis wasn't ashamed to admit it to his sister. Their relationship has always been close and they've told each other everything since they were little. They didn't judge each other and the trust they had in each other was 100%.

You kinky fuckers. How the hell did you fall into that?

Well, keeping some of this private cause you don't need to know about it all. It's just sort of falling into roles we always kind of had. We plan to keep in on the lighter side around families, sorry for pushing that a bit around you girls

Eh, it's fine. Wasn't too bad, just took us by surprise. Fizz asked me if you two were fighting again haha I assured her everything was fine and you were just looking out for him