Chapter 25

A/N: So. much. smut. lol Xx

XX

Louis was cheering and singing along while the lads performed that night. Harry would look over randomly and smile at him or blow him a kiss, which naturally Louis caught. Watching them perform would never really get old to Louis. They were all naturals and very talented. Especially Harry, but Louis might be a little biased there.

He loves watching Harry perform. He's always so happy doing it and looks amazing and Louis is in awe every single time. He feels so proud and happy and incredibly grateful that he gets to call Harry his. Harry is his boy. The boy he's going to marry and build a future with and hopefully grow old with.

As time went on and there were only a few songs from the end, Louis started growing restless. Harry's hair was a mess, a light shine of sweat covering his skin, and he was doing that thing where he grabs at his crotch during certain parts of songs. The worst thing was when he did the whale trick, firing water up everywhere. Louis just really needs to get his dick in his mouth and then fuck him.

He shifted around in his spot, trying his best to calm himself down so everyone there wouldn't have to see his boner bulging in his pants. Mainly Niall. He'd never hear the end of it. Or Niall would grope him. He never knows with that lad. As strange as he is though, Louis has been thinking of spending some one-on-one time with him. He kind of wants to pick his mind, figure out why he does some of it. If he's into someone so maybe he could give him a distraction from prying into Louis and Harry's love life.

Louis looked back out at the stage when they started to sing Midnight Memories. He bit his lip when it came to Harry's scream because fucking hell, now all he could think about is ruining his voice by fucking his mouth. Louis wasn't sure what he craved more now. Harry's dick in his mouth or his in Harry's. Though he also supposes he shouldn't wreck Harry's voice when he has to sing. But then again the thought of him having to power through that and people wondering why kind of does stuff to him too.

Louis was now tuning out the singing, his only thoughts on how badly he wanted Harry. He was torn between locking them in a room here or forcing himself to just get them to the hotel as soon as possible. Probably blow him here then fuck him back at the hotel. Yeah, that sounded nice.

Before Louis knew it, the boys were beginning to say goodnight and he was thanking the heavens. They were all jogging off the stage and as soon as Harry was in reach Louis grabbed his wrist and dragged him away, fast walking to any room he could find.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Find us a free room and lock the door," Was all Louis answered with, his voice deep and commanding.

Harry's eyes dilated and he stumbled ahead of Louis to comply. They closed themselves in one of the extra dressing rooms, Harry locking the door once they were in before being pushed against it by Louis. "Love watching you perform, my talented Princess," Louis panted, kissing and biting at Harry's neck while rocking his hips into him.

Harry moaned, lolling his head back and letting Louis do as he pleases. "Fuck," He groaned as Louis grabbed his hips tightly, surely leaving bruises, and pulled him flush against him, grinding.

Louis leaned back, placing quick pecks to Harry's lips. "Going to suck you off now, okay?"

Harry whined and nodded. "Yes please."

Louis gave him one last peck before sinking down to his knees, fumbling to get the button and zipper undone of Harry's jeans. He grabbed the waistband, Harry wiggling his legs to help Louis get them down around his ankles. "Already so hard for me, so easily worked up," Louis commented, wrapped a hand around Louis' length and stroking him excruciatingly slow.