Chapter 34

"Nope," Harry said as soon as he woke up.

"What? You literally just opened your eyes," Louis laughed.

"Not ready to leave you," Harry said, pushing himself closer to Louis.

Louis sighed and nodded, holding Harry close. They had reached the end of their week off and Harry was scheduled to get on a plane this afternoon to head out for tour again. "I know. It's just a few weeks again then I'll be back with you though."

"I know. Still not ready though. This week has been amazing and I've loved being here with you."

"Me too. Always nice to have you home with me. But I know your fans are excited, you love performing, and I love watching you on that stage. You're so talented and I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah?" Harry asked, looking up at Louis.

"Of course I am. I know I sort of made fun of your band in the beginning, but after seeing you all and actually listening to your music you all are great at what you do. You're definitely my favorite member though," Louis winked making Harry laugh. "But really, you make me so proud."

"I love you."

"Love you too. Why don't we get showered and dressed and get your bag together then we can cuddle till we need to get you to the airport."

"That sounds nice," Harry nodded, moving back so Louis could get up.

Louis got out of bed, grabbing Harry's hands and pulling him to his feet. They made quick work of their shower, getting clean and out. Louis picked them both out some clothes and they got dressed. They worked together to pack Harry's bag, taking them no time at all to have it ready to go.

As soon as it was done, Harry pushed Louis onto the bed, jumping up himself and snuggling close. "I refuse to move until the very last second."

"What if I have to pee?" Louis laughed.

"Hold it."

"And I'm the one who's ridiculous."

"Shut up. I love you and I want you to hold me."

Louis kissed the top of his head. "Yeah yeah, I've got you."

They laid there quietly, occasionally whispering things to one another. Harry about how he's going to miss Louis and Louis assurance that everything will remain fine and he would be back with him before he knew it.

Eventually, the time came and Louis had to coax Harry out of his arms, but let him hold his hands while they made their way to the car. Harry did well up until Louis parked the car at the airport. When he went to unbuckle he saw the few tears sliding down Harry's cheeks. "Baby," Louis cooed softly, turning Harry's head so he was looking at him. "No tears," He said, using his thumb to wipe them away.

"Sorry," Harry said.

"It's okay. You're okay."

Harry nodded, leaning into Louis' touch and closing his eyes, letting his breathing return to normal. He stayed like that for a couple of minutes before blinking his eyes back open and nodding. "I'm okay."

Louis smiled and nodded. "Okay. Let's do this then. We still have a little over an hour till your flight takes off so if we can get through security easily we still have some time to sit together," He said.

"Okay."

They two got out of the car, Louis grabbing Harry's suitcase from the back and rolling it with them. Luckily they did manage to get through security quickly and without any troubles. They found a spot to sit in a back corner to stay a bit more hidden so they wouldn't be bothered by anyone. Harry stayed leaning into Louis' arms, not speaking, just resting and soaking up as much Louis as he could.