Chapter 43

A/N: I'm in pain and sleeping like shiiiiit. But somehow managed to force what little brain power I have into an update. I hope it's good, no idea how I managed to get words on a page honestly haha

XX

It was time for the lads to start performing again and Louis was scrambling. Niall was fine if he was there and Louis was anxious. This would be the first time he'd seen Niall in almost 3 weeks. "Do I smile at him? Do I ignore him? Should I even look at him? What if he says something to me, what do I do?" Louis was pacing the hotel room, Harry following him trying to get him to stop.

"Lou, babe, would you sit please?" Harry asked gently, trying to guide Louis to the bed.

Louis gasped, stopping in his tracks, Harry bumping into him almost taking them both down. "What if we're all sitting there having a conversation, will he talk? Do I talk?" Louis turned to look at Harry. "Should I even be near you?"

Harry sighed, grabbing Louis' head and forcing him to look at him. "Would you just breathe for a second? You're going to make my head explode," He laughed.

"But what if," Louis started.

"Nope. Shut up," Harry said, covering Louis' mouth with one of his hands. Louis glared at him. "Don't give me that look." Louis grumbled behind Harry's hand and crossed his arms. "Now, if I remove my hand are you going to keep your mouth shut?" Louis raised an eyebrow at him. "Lewis." Louis rolled his eyes but nodded. Harry slowly removed his hand, but when he saw Louis going to talk again he grabbed his shirt, yanking him in and kissing him.

Louis was startled, but placed his hands on Harry's hips, kissing back. Harry continued to pull them until they fell back onto the bed. "H-haz," Louis panted.

Harry moved so he was on his back, pulling Louis on top of him. "I can think of a much more productive way to use your mouth," He teased, grabbing Louis' hips and grinding up into him.

"Fucking hell Harry," Louis moaned. "Where the hell have you been hiding this side of you?" Louis panted, working on getting Harry's pants and boxers off.

Harry shrugged, lifting his hips so Louis could strip him. "I can be in charge if I want to be. But this is mostly cause I'm incredibly sexually frustrated and if this is how I'm going to get any relief then so be it. Now, please," Harry whined, bucking up into Louis' touch.

"You like to think you're in charge," Louis teased, ever so gently running his fingertips up and down Harry's erection. "But look at you," He continued, wrapping a hand firmly around Harry's base. "I've barely even touched you and you're already a wreck. Bet you'll just fall apart as soon as my mouth is on you," He said, leaned forward, Harry whimpered at having Louis' face so close to his crotch, feeling the hot air of his breath against him.

"Please."

"What was that?" Louis teased, still hovering close, but not doing anything.

"Louis, please," Harry begged, nearly in tears already. He needed Louis to do something.

"Alright, I've got you, Princess," Louis assured. He moved up, kissing Harry softly, Harry moaning into his mouth when Louis started moving his hand, ever so slowly jerking him off.

Harry whined when Louis pulled away but moaned loudly when Louis' mouth wrapped around him. "Lou!" Louis bobbed his head, swirling his tongue around the head and dipping it into the slit every few times he came up. Harry's hands were in Louis' hair, tugging on the strands as his body twitched with pleasure. He gasped when Louis pulled off, the tight feeling in his belly telling him how close he was. "Please," He begged. "So close, Louis please, please."