Chapter 21

Louis and Harry were getting ready to leave the house to catch their flight. Louis was pouting about having to get up early again. "You can nap on the plane," Harry said, finishing packing Louis' bag for him.

"I don't like sleeping on a plane. Wanna sleep in my bed, with you, and not go out into the real world."

Harry walked over and sat beside Louis who was sitting up in bed with the comforter wrapped around, hair still a mess. Harry thought he looked quite cute, and he also wanted to just snuggle back up with him because he knew Louis would want to be the little spoon right now and he did love the chances he got to hold him instead. "Everything okay?"

Louis shrugged. "It's been nice to hide away again. Not have people watching us. We're fixing things and I don't want this to ruin it. I don't want people commenting and reading into anything."

"I know. I'm sorry we don't have more time to just be here in our own bubble," Harry said, pulling the comforter back so he could hold Louis' hand.

"Still not going to give up on me though, right? Once people start saying things again?"

"I won't. I love you."

That got Louis to reveal a small smile. "I love you too."

"You ready to get dressed?"

"No. Dress me," Louis whined. Harry rolled his eyes fondly before getting up and going to their closest. "Want my grey sweatshirt. I'm just going to keep these shorts on."

"Okay," Harry said, pulling the sweatshirt out and bringing it over. Louis lifted his arms up, Harry pulling the material over his head and down his torso. Louis got comfy, pulling the sleeves down over his hands and smiling. Harry smiled back, leaning down and giving him a kiss. "Up you go now so I can make the bed before we leave."

Louis pouted one more time before forcing himself up to his feet. Harry fixed the sheets and laid the comforter back over the bed, smoothing it out and putting the pillows back in place. He pulled Louis' bag over his shoulder before grabbing Louis' hand and leading them out.

Paul was waiting for them out front, getting the boys when they slid into the back seat. Louis curled into Harry's side, resting his eyes during the ride. Harry just let him snuggle close, wrapping an arm around him to keep him there. "Go ahead and sleep, I'll wake you when we arrive."

"Thank you," Louis said, letting out a long yawn. He was asleep within minutes.

"You boys going okay again?" Paul asked, once Louis was letting out soft snores.

"I believe so yeah. Still talking some and working through it, but we're getting better and falling back into a routine," Harry said.

"Glad to hear. I enjoy Louis' company, he's a good lad. Good for you too," Paul commented, smiling at Harry in the rearview mirror.

Harry smiled back and they left it at that. Harry scrolled around on social media and texted the boys letting them know their expected arrival time and when they should make it to the hotel. After he just pulled up a book he was reading on his kindle app and read for the rest of the drive.

When they started pulling up, Harry put his phone in his pocket and started to gently wake Louis. "Lou, we're pulling. Need you to wake up," He said softly, gently shaking him.

Louis groaned, before leaning back and rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. He slowly blinked them over and looked over at Harry. "Hi."

"Hi. Ready to get out?"

"I suppose," Louis answered, stretching out.

They two climbed out of the car, going over to the sidewalk and waiting for Paul to park and bring the bags. Louis was standing with his hands in the pocket of his sweatshirt, hood up, staring down still looking tired, just wanting to get on the plane.