Chapter 28

A/N: Little bit of a longer one. Enjoy! Xx

XX

Harry was sitting on the bed crisscross, bouncing in his spot with excitement. "I can't believe you want to have this conversation now before we go and visit your mother," Louis said.

Harry just shrugged. "I'm excited. Want to talk about it now so we can play later," Harry explained.

"Oh yeah, you think I want to play later?"

"You will when you see me in the new panties I ordered," Harry smirked.

Louis choked on nothing while pulling out their clothes for the day, per Harry's request, still wanting to be dressed by Louis. "Excuse me?" Louis asked, turning to Harry with wide eyes.

Harry leaned back onto his hands, acting casual. "Might have found some cute little treats for you and have them stored away."

"When did you manage this?"

"Doesn't matter. I can be sneaky when I want to be. Point is, I already know how cute I look in them."

Louis groaned, throwing his head back just thinking about it. "Harry," He whined. "Fucking hell, fine, let's talk," He said, dropping the clothes and going to sit next to Harry on the bed.

"Thank you," Harry smiled.

"So, how do you want things to go?"

Harry smiled and blushed, ducking his head. Louis thought it was cute how easily flustered he got about this stuff. "I don't know. I just know that I trust you to take care of me. I just know that I really want to please you. So, I kind of sometimes just want to give up complete control to you," He admitted.

"Really?" Louis asked, slighting in awe. "You trust me that much?"

Harry looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you mean? Of course I do. I know that as long as we do some research and talk about what we need to do to be safe that you'll take care of me. I know you'd never hurt me."

Louis took a moment to pull Harry into his arms and just hug him. "I love you so much. Thank you."

Harry smiled, hugging him back. "So, you want to do that?" He asked, pulling away so he could look at his face again.

"Yeah. I like my little submissive boy," Louis said, stroking Harry's cheek. "You still want to try to be pushed into subspace again?"

Louis noticed the way Harry's pupils grew the tiniest bit bigger again. "Yes. It felt really good. You said you looked some stuff up?"

"I did. If you want to get there again, now that I understand it and know how to prepare, I'm fine with that. It terrified me last time because I didn't know what I was supposed to do, but like I said, now that I know, I'm willing to try it again. Kind of hot too, that I can do that to you, push you so far you drift away like that."

"I told you, I trust you and just want to please you."

"So, what other aspects do we want to play around with?"

"I know as much as it drives me nuts and drives me to tears, I really like when you've tied me up and blindfolded me. Senses being taken away is overwhelming but in a good way."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," Harry hummed.

"Okay. You know the color system right? Because I'm going to check in with you a lot and I want to know that you're going to use it right and truthfully," Louis said seriously. This was definitely important to him. "I need to know that you won't be afraid to color out if you need to. I don't want you to push through something you don't want or is getting to be too much just because you want to make me happy. It would make me happy if you did what you needed."