Chapter 35

"Harold, what the hell!" Louis yelled.

Harry laughed. "What?"

"You fucking smashed it tonight and you sounded bloody amazing. Do you even listen to yourself?"

Harry blushed on the other end of the video chat. "Stop."

"Seriously though. I can't stop watching videos from tonight that people have posted. You best perform like that when I'm back with you. Cause I will take you back to the hotel and ravish the shit out of you."

Harry blushed harder, covering his face. "Louis," He whined.

Louis laughed. "Sorry love. But seriously. I wasn't even there and I'm buzzing."

"So you're proud of me?" Harry asked. He tried to look like he was teasing, but Louis could hear the hopeful tone he had.

Louis smiled fondly at him. "Of course I am. So incredibly proud. I'm going to start bragging to people that I'm engaged to the most wonderful man there is. He's talented, funny, knows stupid made up words I swear."

"Hey," Harry whined.

"Oh, hush. And, he is so beautiful. But most importantly, he's mine."

Harry bit his lip, his cheeks getting pink again. "I love you."

"Love you too. You got a room all to yourself?"

"Yeah. Niall tried to bunk with me, but I gave him a different key and stuck him with Zayn," Harry chuckled. "Zayn texted me a picture later that Niall of Niall attached to him like a koala bear."

"Then I'm glad you ditched him. No one's allowed to hold my Princess but me."

"That's okay because you're the only one I want to hold me."

"Perfect." Harry sighed, now looking away from the camera and furrowing his eyebrows. "What?"

"I don't know what to put on for bed."

"Show me your bag." Harry turned his camera around and Louis looked over the garments in there. "Is it warm in your room?"

"Little chilly."

"Do the black sweats and grab my hoodie that I see you snuck in there."

Harry turned the camera back to him looking sheepish. "Sorry."

"I'm only teasing. I think it's cute you brought it."

"Smells like you. It comforts me," Harry admitted, reaching out and grabbing the clothes.

"I can bring you more when I visit if you would like," Louis offered, now staring at the ceiling of Harry's hotel room while the younger changed.

"Yes please," Harry called out.

A moment later the phone was picked back up and Louis could see how soft Harry looked in his hoodie. "You're cute."

"I'm comfy," Harry smiled, settling into bed. He yawned a moment later, rubbing at his eyes.

"Tired Baby?" Louis cooed.

"Yeah, but wanna talk to you," Harry pouted, yawning once again, his eyes looking heavy.

"I know, but you need your rest. I'll be here when you wake up, you can call me again."

Harry shook his head. At least talk to me until I fall asleep. Wanna hear your voice," Harry said, laying further into the bed and wrapping the blanket around himself.

"I can do that. Close your eyes, Darling," Louis instructed. Harry let his eyes close. "Place the phone next to you so you don't drop it on your face when you fall asleep," Louis chuckled.