-

Louis POV.

Harry had his chance to love me, to hold me and treat me like I deserved to feel loved. But he made me feel like I was something he had hidden away from all of the world. I was done. That's why I agreed to go with Zayn. Other than the fact it would have been suspicious if I didn't agree.

I walked into Zayns flat, and lord was it gorgeous. It was very clean and modern. The living room and kitchen blending together perfectly. He had a gorgeous view of the town. There were two bedrooms (thank god) and two bathrooms. I couldn't help but have my jaw lay open in complete awe. His whole flat had grayish black and white themes, with simple wood accents.

He took my bag from my hand and gave me a soft smile. I of course returned it as he led me to the guest bedroom.

This room was nothing like the room at Harry and I's flat. It was brightly lit with windows displaying the beautiful sun. There was a modern shaped fan and a queen sized bed in the middle. A dark wood dresser and next to it a full sized mirror. There was a small closet and my own personal bathroom.

The bathroom had a medium sized shower with a connected bathtub. I love bathtubs. There was a small sink and cabinets with a super soft grey rug.. Oh and the toilet. Which is just there. Of course.

"You like it?" Zayn chuckled, looking at me with what looked like gold in his eyes. I was still wide eyed from how beautiful the place was.

"Do I like it? It's beautiful Zayn! You have a gorgeous home" I say excitedly.

"Good" he gave me a soft smile as i widely smiled back.

Zayn and I end up chilling on my bed just talking to the ceiling.

After a bit of that Zayn sits up and places his hand on my thigh, using it to help himself up and just with that, I felt a unfamiliar shiver run down my spine with Zayn.

"I'm gonna order food, pizza sound fine?" He questions cooley. I give him an excited nod and he lets a genuine smile paint his face.

"Also Lou," he stops before exiting the room fully. I sit up and raise a questioning eyebrow at the Bradford boy.

"If you need to talk about anything, I'm here. Also, don't even think about eating my gummy bears in the kitchen capeesh?" He softly questions until the end. Which seemed to have a playful threat to it.

"Or what?" I smirk back. Crossing my arms and crossing my legs on the end of the bed. He gives me a  playful smirk back. Crossing his own arms before slowly coming closer to me and leaning over  me slightly and pointing a finger at me.

"Consequences loueh, starting off with you sleeping on the floor" He playfully threatens. Barley able to keep his laugh in when I don't even hesitate to let out a deep laugh. Holding my stomach. He playfully pushes me in my arm and chuckles a "fool" out before walking away. Closing the door behind him.

This feels so much better, so free, so happy.