Revelation,training and encounter Chp (11)

*Agathas pov*

So, this is the new Scarlet witch,huh. Didn't expect him to be so adorable.
Agatha: Take a seat.

He did as i asked and i started to explain
how this internship is going to work.

Agatha: In this Internship, you will be staying with me for a week and we will do stuff like training, do patrol etc. Just think of it as a 7 days sleepover. Any questions?

Ebony jumped out of my hands and layed on izukus lap. He was shocked at first but calmed down and nodded

Izuku: W-Why did you choose me for this internship?

Oh, that kind of question. Okay, guess i'm gonna drop the bombshell

Agatha: The reason why i chose you, is because i want to explain your powers to you and also train you.
Izuku: Explain my Powers and train me? I'm sorry but i'm confused.

Agatha: Its alright for you to be confused
but don't worry everything will make sense.

*After explaining brought to you by Wanda tilting her head*

Izuku: Wait so let me get this straight. I am a mythical entity of a witch who can cast spells without the need of an incantation, the power isn't a quirk and you have been training the last one and now you'll be training me?
Agatha: You go it Hun!

Agatha: I also forgot to mention, that the heroine Scarlet Witch aka Wanda Maximoff..... is your Great-Grandmother.
Izuku: WHAT!!??

Agatha: Yes Izuku. Infact everyone in your bloodline has the potential to become a scarlet witch. The only ones who awakend their powers are Wanda and now you.

His face during the explanation was hilarious. It was a dumbfounded look with a dropped jaw. He began to speak again.

Izuku: The part that confuses me the most is, when i awakened my power my hair turned from green to brown. Why's that?
Agatha: No idea.

The hair shall remain a mystery.

Agatha: Anyway, your power is called chaos magic. You can basically change reality with it. Also since your power is technically not a quirk, it can't be taken,erased, copied or destroyed.

He nodded as he petted ebony.

Agatha: Come on, we have go train, those spells are not going to cast themselves.
*wink*

*3rd pov*Izuku and Agatha were in the training room, wearing their hero outfit

*3rd pov*
Izuku and Agatha were in the training room, wearing their hero outfit. (Agathas hero outfit is the thing she wore in ep 8 and 9 of wandavision)

Izuku immediatly sgartef to shoot at agatha, but she dodges it easily.

She then sent a laserbeam towards Izuku, but he used a shield to block it.

However, Agatha teleported herslef behind Izuku and hit him with a purple energy ball.

Izuku got up and throws some things at agatha with his telekinesis.