Shopping Time (Chp 14)

3rd pov

The exams are finally over and class 1-A could finally relax in piece.

When Izuku came to class the next day, he saw five of his classmates that failed being sad that they can't go to the training camp.

He was trying to console them, but instead got fingers in his eyes by Kaminari. Rude ass Bi-

Anyways, after everyone sat on their seats, Mr.Aizawa came in, tired as usual.

Aizawa: All right demon spawns listen up, most of you passed the exam except for Kaminari,Ashido,Kirishima,Sato and Sero.

The 5 of them still had faces of despair and looked like they wantes to burst out in tears.

Aizawa: About the training camp, everyones going. Everyone passed the written part the exams, so even if you failed the practical, you still have a chance.

The five who failed cheared, as the heard of this surprise twist.

Aizawa: But you five are also going to have remedial lessons with me. Its worse than summer school.

The five who failed: 😶😨😭😫😞
Aizawa:

After that hilarious twist, the students received some kind of brochure, which lists all the things they need for the camp

They read through the equipment that they needed, until Hagakure suggested an Idea.

Hagakure: Hey guys! Since its our day off tommorow, why don't we go to the kyashi shopping mall, to buy what we need.

Most of Class 1-A agreed to it, besides Malls are always fun. (Hell no, its gonna take forever)

The class met eachother at the mall and began discussing about the things they need

Kirishima got the bright idea to split up and meet back at 3 pm.

In the blink of an eye, everyone started going their seperate ways, leaving a clueless Izuku and Uraraka behind.

Izuku: So, what do you need to get?
Uraraka: Just some bug spray and you?
Izuku: Just some clothes and shoes that are needed for the camp.

Izuku then got confused, because urarakas face started to go red and ran away while Saying 'Bugspray'.

He now wonders if Uraraka thinks of him as a bug.

Anyways, he started to head to the clothing shop, internally groaning, cuz clothes shopping is like hell to him and it took him a long time to find what he needed.

After one hour of clothe shopping, he exited the store and looked at his watch to see that it was 2:34pm

He still had 26 Minutes until he had to meet up with the others and he had a little extra money, so he decided to go to a video store.

He looked around for awhile until he came to the sitcom section. Izuku always used to watch sitcoms with his parents when he was younger, so he wanted to see what new or old sitcoms are available.

One certain sitcom however, caught his eye.

It was packed in a box, in order from season 1 to season 4. The cover looked like it was from the 1950s. What Izuku interseted the most was the woman on the cover.

That was not just any normal Woman. Oh no no. It was Wanda Maximoff herself.

Izuku chocked on his spit and remembered something Agatha told him.

*Flashback*

Agatha: Did you know that Wanda was also an Actress.

Izuku stopped petting Ebony after he heard that.

Izuku: Really?
Agatha: Yes, she loved sitcoms and did one in the 50s. It was called 'Wandavision'. It was a really popular show back then.

*Flashback end*

Now that he actually saw it infront of him, he immediatly went to buy it.

Luckily it was in cds instead of caset tapes, so he would be able to watch it.

After buying it, Izuku went to the center of the mall and waited for the others to show up, until a sus person with a black hoodie came up to him.

???: Hey, you're Izuku Midoriya right. Wow your performance in the sports festival was awesome.
Izuku: H-Huh, oh T-Thanks.

The suspiscious man then started to grab izukus neck with 4 fingers, the 5th one not touching.

???: I just have some questions and you will be answering them, or else i'll discintegrate you. The name's Tomura Shigaraki by the way.

Izuku recognized that name, he was the one who was behind the USJ Attack.

Deciding to answer his questions to save his live, they sat down on a bench and he started talking.

Shigaraki: Alright, first question, why is stain more popular than my league? I mean we are at a higher level than him, so why does he get the spotlight?

'So its gonna be those tipes of questions, Alright' tought Izuku.

Izuku: W-Well for one, he does something that attract the attention, like kill fake heroes. Also,recently a video was showing him talking about something relating with fake heroes. He did many things while your leage only did one thing.

Shigarakis eyes widened and he has that face that screamed 'why didn't i think of that'

Izuku: Also please remove your hand from my neck.
Shigaraki: Do you want me to kill you?
Izuku: Do you want me to show you every smash bros players worst nightmare.
Shigaraki: Oh and what would that be?
Izuku: Smash 4 Bayonetta

Immediatly, Shigaraki removed his hand and ran away screaming 'No! Not that Nightmare, wasn't she nerfed in ultimate'

Izuku: Works everytime.

After leaving the mall with his friends, he went to the police station and reportes what happened.

When he came home, a frightened inko tackled him, asking if he was okay, he reasurred her he was fine.