Agatha knows (Chp 35)

It has begun.

Today was the day of the second internship and Izuku was more than ready.

Not because he gets to learn new things, but now he has the oppurtunity to destroy the shie hassaikai.

He is more than ready.

It did surprise his classmates that he finally came back to class. Naturally, everyone questioned him on what happened.

He would either kindly dismiss them or ignore them completely.

He was also relieved when he found out that his teachers and the principal don't remember what happened on the day before, so thats good.

Right now, he and his other classmates were in the train station.

Izuku was patiently waiting for his train to arrive. While doing so, he felt someone tapping his shoulder.

"Hmmm?"

"Hey deku-kun! Are you excited?!" Uraraka asks with her usual smile

"I guess...Is there something you want to tell me?" He asks with a small smile.

"H-Huh? Why would you think that?" She denied as her face turned red.

"Just a hunch. Also, please stop calling me deku-kun" He told her and looked away.

"Why-" She got interrupted when a train arrived.

"This is where i head off. See ya." He tells her as he enters the train.

While it drove away, Uraraka felt bambuzeled and also a bit relieved.

"Wow. Trying to confess are we?" Ashido teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She said with speed.

Mina Ashido is well aware of Urarakas feelings for Midoriya. She ships it a lot.

In her opinion, they would make a great couple. Most of the girls agree too.

What they don't know is that Midoriya doesn't reciprecate Urarakas feelings and only sees her as a friend.

-

Agatha Harkness a.k.a Wicca was feeling very annoyed

First of all, she and her husband just got divorced, due to him being a mamas boy and said Mom being a bitch.

Atleast she won't see her ugly mug anymore

Second of all, Ebony did its business on her carpet. While it was easily removed with magic, she still scolded the cat.

And third of all the darkhold is missing. One of the most dangerous books in the entire universe just dissapeared.

'This isn't good.' She thought.

There was a knock on the door.

And in came suspect Nr.1 Izuku Midoriya.

Agatha stood up to greet him, but then he said this. "Hello dear, i'm Agnes. Your Neighbour to your right, my right not yours."

Agathas jaw hit the floor and she forgot the suspicion for awhile. She and him then said the next sentence together.

"Forgive for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block. My mother in law was in town, so i wasn't."

They both had a good laugh.

"I can't believe you actually watched it! What did you think of it?" She asked

"Amazing! Your Agnes role was hilarious and Wandas Elizabeth was beautiful. Not sure what i feel about visions paul." He answered

"Of course me and Wanda did amazing. I mean look at us, how could we ladies ever fail."