Creepy Reporter (Chp.28)

The dorms

Aizawa doesn't get paid enough for this shit.

First of all, two of his students decided it was a bright idea to fight in ground beta at Night.

Second of all, a pesky reporter is going to come to U.A. today to make a Newspaper about his students daily life.

'Daily life my ass. Reporters always have a different motive' He thought.

And third of all, when he wanted to announce to his class that they were having a guest, he found four of them passed out on the couch after ,what he thinks, watching sitcoms.

Now, he wasn't mad at them. He was jealous infact.

'God i wish that were me.' He thought in despair since he lost alot of sleep knowing an annoyance would show up today.

"If you don't want any extra training i suggest you get up and change." Aizawa said with his eyes glowing red.

This did the trick since they automatically ran to their rooms at full speed and came out properly dressed for the day.

No one likes Aizawas training and he knows it.

As soon as everyone was standing infront of Aizawa, he dropped the news like a bomb.

"A Newspaper?" The class said outloud.

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all" Aizawa said.
-

This is what Izuku had to wake up to? A Newspaper? Really?

One thing he doesn't understand is why everyone is excited for the Newspaper.

His thoughts were interrupted by Uraraka. "Isn't that amazing deku-kun" she said with alot of excitement.

"It depends. As long as they aren't a creep and don't try to get into others business, i won't mind." He answered logically.

"I can understand that deku-kun" she said.

'I really need to tell her to stop calling me that' Izuku thought.

Ever since his 3rd fight with Bakugou, he no longer wants to be associated with that name.

Even though Uraraka turned it into something possitive, he still doesn't want to be called like that.

"Why would he take pictures of you side characters when i'm here?!" Bakugou says loudly.

Izukus face deadpanned. How long will he think he's the main character.

Izuku then looked at you. Yes you. The reader.

"Who is gonna tell him the hard truth" he asks you, waiting for answers in the comments.

"Deku-kun...who are you talking to" A concernes Uraraka asked?

Luckily, a loud "Hi" was heard. It was the journalist...

And he looked like the 2nd biggest creep he ever saw.