U.A. (chp 3)

*Bakugous pov*
Finally, after 10 fucking months of training with All Might, i am now finally at U.A.. I of course passed the entrance exam with flying colors, but i was  pissed when i found out ,that i was second.

I can controll One for All with 20%. I was sitting in class 1-A minding my own business, until a four eyed freak started anoying me about disrespecting the school or some shit.

We argued, until the door opened and there was shitty deku. How the hell is he here, he doesnt even have a quirk, he must've cheated.

Then a girl with a round face enters and then the four eyed freak littearly bowed to him and saying that deku was literally better than him.

What really hit my nerve was what the round face said.

Uraraka: Hey you're that boy, that saved me from the zero pointer, thank you so much for saving me. Also, weren't you the one who got first on the entrance exams.
Izuku: Y-You're welcome and y-yes i did place 1st.

Ex-fucking-cuse me, the fucking audacity.

He placed 1st?! I got beaten by the quirkless nerd?! I really wanted to explode his ass until i noticed that there was a caterpillar in the classroom, that stood up and revealed it was our homeroom teacher Shota aizawa.

He said we should go change and meet outside and if we're late, there will be consequences. After school, i will beat the nerd until he spills the truth.

*Izukus pov*
Why does the universe hate me? I just had the blue haired boy that yelled at me in the exams as my classmate, but he apologised and sais he jumps to conclusions quickly so i forgave him.

But why bakugou, sure he is strong but why. I bet he will try to beat the crap out of me, if he found out i have a quirk and came 1st in the entrance exam.

We went outside to where mr Aizawa was standing and he threw me a ball at to me which i caught.

Aizawa: Midoriya, how far could you throw a ball in middle school?
Izuku: 53 meters i think.
Aizawa: try it with your quirk.

I held the ball between my hand, as red energy started encasing it.

I concentrated and raised my hand shot the ball far away. Aizawa the pulled out a device that showed how far the ball went. 2064 meters. Everyone then shouted.
"We can really use our quirks."
"Wow this looks like fun."
Aizawa: Fun you say? Fine then. Whoever places last will be expelled.

Needless to say everone was shocked
"You can't do that"
"Why?!?!"
"This is so unfair, we've already proved ourselves"
Aizawa:The world is unfair. Natural disasters, car accidents,etc. Welcome to the hero course.
(Time skip to the results cuz i'm lazy)

1st Izuku Midoriya
2nd Momo Yaorozu
3rd Shoto todoroki
4th Katsuki bakugou
5th Tenya iida
6th Ejiro Kirishima
7th Denki kaminari
8th Ochako Uraraka
9th Mina Ashido
10th Kyoka jirou
11th Hanta Sero
12th Fumikage Tokoyami
13th Mezou Shoji
14th Tsuyu Asui
15th Yuga Aoyama
16th Rikido Sato
17th Mashirao Ojiro
18th Koji Koda
19th Toru Hagakure
20th Minoru Mineta

I placed first?! I honestly didnt expect that, but i was extremly happy until i heard crying.
Mineta: I'M LAST?!?! NO, I CAN'T GET EXPELLED
Aizawa: That was just a logical ruse, so no one is getting expelled.

The grape sighed in relief, but i was having none of that. Another part of my quirk is to see inside peoples heads and i saw whats in everyones head, but this grapes reason to be a hero, is so he could touch girls and i saw him looking under Yaorozus skirt. Oh hell no, i'm telling aizawa.

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa, not to sound rude, but could you please.
Mineta: What, why.
Aizawa: I dont see any reason.
Izuku: Do you want to know, whats inside his head.
Aizawa: i know its part of your quirk but it can't be that bad.

I then proceded to show aizawa whats going on in Minetas head and he was disgusted.

Aizawa: Nevermind. Mineta you're expelled, for sexuall behavior.
Mineta: But i didn't do anything.
Izuku: The girls say otherwise. Can i blast him?
Aizawa: Whatever.
Girls: Yes please.
Izuku: BEGONE THOT!!!!

And then i used my quirk to shoot him into space.The girls then kneeled to me and said

All girls: THANK YOU
Izuku: You're welcome.

I think this year is going to turn out... Intersting.