Entrance exam (chp 2)

*Izukus pov*

The ten months were finally over and the U.A. entrance exam is today. I trained alot with my quirk and i got better with it.

I am now standing at the U.A. gates gazing at the gigantic school. I still can't believe i'm here. My hair is now completly brown and i still have my green eyes, but sometimes when i use my power my eyes turn red.

I walked inside and tripped, but luckily a girl with a gravity quirk saved me and then i was shoved by bakugou. I made it inside and there was the voice hero present mic and i fan girled a bit.

He explained the exam and a blue haired boy stood up and talked about what present mic was about to say and yelled at me for my muttering.

I finished the written part and got dressed in my gym uniform. I already ran to destroy the robots.

Present Mic: Come on, there are no real countdowns in real fights. GO!

I ripped a few robots apart with my telekinesis and shot a couple of red balls at them. I currently have 45 points.

*the teachers*
Midnight: Look at all the Kids we're going to have.
Snipe: Don't rape them Midnight
Ectoplasm: The kid with the brown hair and explosion boy are intersting.
Nezu: Let's release the zero pointer.
Aizawa: Yes sir.

*back with izuku*
I was currently destroying robots when i heard a large sound.That was the imfamous 0 pointer. I saw the girl that saved me stuck on some rubbish.

I couldn't just leave her there so i rushed to her and used my telikenesis on the rubbish and got her out.

Izuku: are you alright!?
Uraraka: Yes, thank you.

However the zero pointer was about to step on us. The girl hid behind me in fear.

The zero pointer was about to step on us, but i made a shild that protected us and then used some of my energy to get the robot away. I then lifted the zero pointer and tore it to half.

(Like that but thanos ripped in half)

Present mic: T-Times up.Anyone who is injured, please report to the infirmary
Izuku: Hey, can you walk.
Uraraka: No, my ankle hurts
Izuku: Is it ok if i bring you to the infirmary
Uraraka:I-I don't mind

I picked her up and draged her to the infirmary. When we got there, the youthful heroine Recovery Girl healed uraraka and then i went home.

*2 weeks later*
I was eating lunch with my mom at home and i began to get lost in thought
Izuku: 'did i get in, did i fail, is that girl ok, i hope bakugou and i dont go to the same class'
Inko: Izuku!Why are you smiling at that Fish,should i be worried?
Izuku: S-Sorry Mom just lost in thought.

I went to my room and started lifting some dumbells, because i also have to be physically fit for U.A.. I was training for an hour until Mom came in panicked

Inko: I-Izuku its here!!!

I saw her with an envelope on her hand with the U.A crest. That must be my acceptance letter. I asked my mom to come im my room so we can see the results together and she agreed.
( i decided to make izuku more confidant after he got his quirk. He doesnt stutter that much but still mutters a bit)
I opened the envelope and saw a device inside. I took it out and All Might apearred. Great.

All Might: I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION
Izuku and Inko: ALL MIGHT!?!?!?
All Might: yes it is me young midoriya. Lets get to your results. You scored 2nd place in the written exam and gained 45 points in the practical exam. However you even gained rescue points, by saving the other participants.

A video got shown how i saved that girl and ripped the 0 pointer in half.

All Might: A hero also has to have courage, so you gained 70 rescue points which means you have a total of 115 points. Come now young midoriya, this is your hero academia.

Tears filled mine and moms eyes. I passed.

I was standing at the door, ready to leave for U

I was standing at the door, ready to leave for U.A. but before i could go mom stopped me.
Inko: Izuku, i just wanna say you look Cool.
Izuku: Thank you Mom. See you later.

I arrived to school 30 minutes later and im currently standing in front of the gates. I took a deep breath and went inside.