Vision and Exams (Chp 13)

Izuku pov

I returned Home at around 9 pm. Mom would usually greet me, but shes probably asleep due to the exhaustion from work.

I went to my room, changed into more comfortable clothing, but i didn't go to sleep yet, since i still want to look over my materials for my midterms,which are tomorrow.

I spent a good hour studying until i started to feel tired and it was alresdy 10 pm. So i went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

I immediatly feel asleep and i woke up, not in my room, but in a dark void.

-
I recognized where i was, this was the same place, where i saw that silouhette of a woman.

I turned around and saw a red ball flying and i think its calling me, so o decided to touch it.

When i did, it exploded and i saw the silhouette of that Woman again. Except this time, i could hear her saying something.

 Except this time, i could hear her saying something

???: ...true...will...soon...are...there... must...a...villain.
Izuku: W-Wait, what do you mean by that?!

But before i could hear what else she had to say, my Alarm rang and i woke up.
-

It was the same thing like last time, except she talked, but what did she mean by a villain? And which one!?

While i broke out into a muttering storm, i heard my mother calling me.

Inko: Izuku, are you up? You don't want to be late for your midterms.

Hearing this, i immediatly stood up and got dressed. I was too focused on that dream or vision, that i forgot that its midterms.

Inko: Morning honey, breakfast is already done, did you sleep well.
Izuku: Yes i did. Thank you for the food.

I ate my breakfast,kissed my mom on the cheek and left for school.

I arrived at school and went to my class and sat on my desk waiting for the test to start.

Aizawa: All right hell spawns, here are your tests. You have and Hour to finish it. Begin.

 Begin